Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best staff n why?

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you don't invite traders/cheaters you're fine. You don't get penalized for inviting folks with crappy ratios.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I don't know how staffers are rated but I think schiz0's skills are well beyond enviable.

He just has a way with trackers that I don't think anybody else can match.Its like he doesn't even try(like the way say CN does) yet all the trackers he's been involved with,somehow have a way of ending up as the holy grail for invite chasers.

He literally shouts down the asterisks yet people still insist on using them,talk about reverence and honor lol<insert more nice adjectives here>.

The guy totally takes it for me.Plus his humility in the midst of all these big headed l33+5 that he loyally shepherds makes it a slam dunk win for me!

refer to post #7 for a taste of him if you haven't had the chance-->https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-ski--311340/

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I don't know how staffers are rated but I think schiz0's skills are well beyond enviable.

He just has a way with trackers that I don't think anybody else can match.Its like he doesn't even try(like the way say CN does) yet all the trackers he's been involved with,somehow have a way of ending up as the holy grail for invite chasers.

He literally shouts down the asterisks yet people still insist on using them,talk about reverence and honor lol<insert more nice adjectives here>.

The guy totally takes it for me.Plus his humility in the midst of all these big headed l33+5 that he loyally shepherds makes it a slam dunk win for me!

refer to post #7 for a taste of him if you haven't had the chance-->https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-ski--311340/
    Indeed a cool attitude.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Hey guys swepsycho may be a giant troll in other threads but this topic is totally valid, albeit a bit overdone.

I kinda appreciate BCG and how stoi manages to post constantly in the news and forums in response to the average member's questions. I haven't really seen any other staff members be so active in a forum.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    for real schizo got mad skills
    b is straight
    pedro is my boy capital P
    Q is the shit
    ill think of more later

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    ^^ +1 for Q too

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    imo theconnection staff is nice....help much in irc...i had the problem

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would have to say What.CD, even though they're known for their harsh treatment towards certain users they're rather nice as a whole.

Or maybe I'm just biased because it's a music tracker and I use it frequently.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    My obvious answer is !@$#$%%#$%#@$@#. But since they already know how awesome they are...

cheggit also has very nice staff

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Who would be FST's best candidate for 'Retard of the Year'-award ...
    zaa
    Last edited by kooftspc11; 09-11-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123