Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultraseeds

i have given up on ultraseeds lol, i have found a new supplier speeds are blinding fast, and it took literally 5 mins to setup if that and thats no joke at all https://www.superseedbox.com/ these are who i am now with the msn interaction is first class, will be staying for a longtime me thinks

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    thanks Bigwicker

I will give up ultraseeds too

customer service is last class , my seedbox is still down, no news from them ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    mines down again... luckily it's close to the end of my paid run, though if they extend for first downtime then I should probably have a week left...

ok when up.
    horrendous when down.
    I'm new, yes, but that doesn't always mean anything

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Joined just to pile on.

Down for 2 weeks earlier last month. Down for 2 days again so far. Ugh.

Be careful and let mod's of your private trackers know you're shifting. I got banned for multiple IPs a couple of months ago (when I was going ONTO the server), so if you're shifting around you probably want to let them know.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Just thought I'd share my new seed box speeds with you guys like this constantly, service is great, quick replies too, will do a seed-box review in proper section in bit

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Does anyone has a way to have a contact with ultaseeds?
    2 days my seedbox is down and no answer to my mails....
    When it works all is ok but when something going wrong, there's no body.
    It takes more than 2 weeks to get it. No answer to mails until i declare a trouble with paypal...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Today it's fixed..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Yesterday out, still waiting...

I'll move...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Fixed..

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    What is wrong with the guys at ultraseeds? It's been down since friday. Never get any response to emails. They have no concept of customer service.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast