Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REG] Blackcats

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your wife sent everyone a "Speedtest" via mass PM... 27 seconds?!!!

Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! And good fortune to both of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    If anyone can help me with either a Blackcats, SceneHD or a MusicVids invite...i would appreciate it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi Austin,

Think of this as a new starting point. You may have changed, but the rest of us haven't seen it yet. My advice, FWIW, is to just explore the site and make some friends. Find topics here that interest you and join some discussions. For right now, just concentrate on having fun. The invites will come later.

Copngrats again on getting married. It's a big step. I know- my wife and I have been together for 15 years as of October 1. We have only been married for 2 1/2 years though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    That"s it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fu*king quit!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to go back to using kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So long fu*kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shove your invites up your"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    That"s it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fu*king quit!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to go back to using kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So long fu*kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shove your invites up your"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you crack up ?
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hi Austin,

Think of this as a new starting point. You may have changed, but the rest of us haven't seen it yet. My advice, FWIW, is to just explore the site and make some friends. Find topics here that interest you and join some discussions. For right now, just concentrate on having fun. The invites will come later.

Copngrats again on getting married. It's a big step. I know- my wife and I have been together for 15 years as of October 1. We have only been married for 2 1/2 years though.
    Why won't you listen to some good advice?
    OK here's some bad then ;keep posting like that and see what happens to your account here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-13-2009 at 07:29 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    off you go, clean the dishes and iron the clothes.
    hush now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12