Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nintendo wii tracker

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Due to my inactivity i wasnt able to join this too . so even i would like some info as to how this trcker is doing ..
    /While i am at this thread can some one point out how to play New Super Mario Bros on Wii(some simple thread and a download source that explains what to do n all)

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I joined up back in September when Duckater first posted. It's the only gaming tracker I'm a member of so I can't really compare, and I certainly can't offer any comment on whether it is 'compatible' with one level or another - but what I can say is that it does very well for precisely what it is: a Wii dedicated tracker. Torrents are available for all regions, although heavier in volume for the USA region/format.

The forums now have a solid collection of tutorials of different mod techniques. Most games that you'd want for Wii are up on the tracker.

I don't dl a lot of games, as I'm not a huge gamer - but when I do want something Wii Leech is where I go.

I believe it is invite only now, but likely easy to get into either by receiving an invite or going on their IRC (if this is a no-no someone please correct).

Members do have invites, and they seem to be relatively easy to get. The tracker wants activity and doesn't make it super difficult to bring in members. HnR is not cool as it is with any place, so seeding back is expected. It doesn't have any gimmicks - as Duckater said. Straight forward seed and leech. Finally, they do have a very big list of uploaders so there's lots of fresh activity on new torrents everyday.

Hope this helps.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    kallieb, thanks for all the info. Nice to hear the tracker is doing well.
    cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123