Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What.CD vs Waffles...

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by bas1c View Post
    They both suck tbh. Ratio is impossible on both unless you upload your own CD's that haven't been upped yet. Just buy a buffered account and get what you want, or an invite and hit and run what you want. Rinse and repeat. Easier than waiting 2 years for the next FL.
    Haha. You, sir, are a friggin genious!! NOT.

PS: You could try DDL sites. No ratios there.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 09-25-2009 at 05:12 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    They both suck tbh. Ratio is impossible on both unless you upload your own CD's that haven't been upped yet. Just buy a buffered account and get what you want, or an invite and hit and run what you want. Rinse and repeat. Easier than waiting 2 years for the next FL.
    Haha. You, sir, are a friggin genious!! NOT.

PS: You could try DDL sites. No ratios there.
    FTP > DDL.

Trackers are fun, but what.cd isn't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    no offense but you are a retarded bas1c, just because you cant maintain a ratio there it doesnt mean they suck it means YOU suck there are 100k members that can maintain a ratio on what & 50k on waffles

yeah and about the
    "buy a buffered account and get what you want, or an invite and hit and run what you want. Rinse and repeat.
    i say goodluck with that.
    Easier than waiting 2 years for the next FL
    so thats it, you only dl on freeleeches?, i give you a good advice stick to your shitty limewire & ddl forums and dont come near private trackers
    if u cant share dont bother joining one, nobody wants you in their site

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED
    wow bas1c just wow!

Talk about honesty!

ps:============D~~~~~~~~

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    N/m forget it. Enjoy your lvl 3 tracker.
    Last edited by bas1c; 09-25-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wow, Bas1c sorta sounds like a douche. I'm not saying he is one, just sounds like it FYI, unless you have a very slow connection, it is possible to maintain the minimum ratio at both What and Waffles. Keep in mind that they each have pretty low requirements. For example, you can download up to 30GB of music at What and you only need to keep a .30 ratio. The same downloaded amount at Waffles only requires a .25 ratio. This is very doable, especially if you seed stuff for a long time like they suggest, so stop bitching.

As for the What vs. Waffles topic, I think both are great trackers and are comparable content-wise, but I prefer What's layout, interface (Gazelle) and features. Also, I've noticed lately that stuff often gets upped to What and then takes a day or so to make it up at Waffles. So if I really had to choose one today it would be What.
    Last edited by DarkLured; 09-25-2009 at 11:57 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    For me it's simple - they are both great.
    N/m forget it. Enjoy your lvl 3 tracker.
    Yeah, tracker level is THE most important thing.

On the secont thought, on higher level tracker is a bit harder to accomplish your "get-invite-hit'n'run-get-another-invite" tactic, so, it may be that tracker level IS important in your case.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    wow bas1c just wow!

Talk about honesty!

ps: (; ( ;; )llllllllllllllllllllllD ~~~~~~
    /fixed
    Last edited by cinephilia; 09-30-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    quality over quantity - it's about couple flac trackers, not about w/w. sure, there are some quality releases there, but generally, it's a total mess. starting with the lack of strict rules for tagging etc..
    Well said. Especially with the tagging bullshit. I cannot stand grabbing an album from What/Waffles only to find out the tags are a mess, and I have to go through and re-tag everything myself since the uploader didn't show a little care and do it him/herself before putting it on the tracker.

This is understandable if you grabbed the album from slsk, a forum, or even Demonoid. But that shouldn't be on trackers that specialize in music. And don't get me wrong, I think W/W are great sites with impressive archives(no matter what others think) and those rare gems. But they're always my last stop for an album.

Agree 100%. And i think the uploader do not care at all because he / she only upload something to build ratio. It's not about to share, it's about ratio.

IMO W/W are great music sites, but for real audiophiles, the lossless trackers are the right places.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Which lossless trackers would be the best?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast