Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: What.CD vs Waffles...

Seedbox Provider
    I can get behind the "waffles has a community feel" comments because everyone I know, including myself who didn't jive with others on the forums/IRC has been banned. So of course it's going to be all happy & comfy, if you speak out of line you get banned.

I have no problems with the community on what.cd. I hang out in a dozen channels and post on the forums regularly, a lot of people get along and the staff participate often and not always in a goofy way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    I prefer the community at waffles but I just have not been on what that long yet. So I can't really say but I don't really notice that much of a difference between the two. I have never not found a file I needed at either site. I am not a hardcore music person though. I really don't pay attention between the stats at trackers at all. I just download and seed and go my own way.
    Last edited by Scytalle; 10-15-2009 at 06:28 AM.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    I can get behind the "waffles has a community feel" comments because everyone I know, including myself who didn't jive with others on the forums/IRC has been banned. So of course it's going to be all happy & comfy, if you speak out of line you get banned.
    The same can be said about what.cd. Being a member of both sites I feel waffles has a friendlier atmosphere.
    Example- They don't care if you mention the url of these secret sites(right/wrong you judge) is an indication that they're laidback. Each to his own I guess.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    i like both tbh...obviously what is way more organized...but there are aspects of waffles that are great as well - such as the requests section is much better (and u also don't lose any upload to request and/or vote on one...which i feel is a better idea)

that said, both sites are really tough to seed on so that kinda sucks...but the content they have is just so massive that its all worth it in the end

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678