Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Skittles??

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Anyway yre cabalo's tart and wi all know it so ya may continue kissin its arse, his the only one stupid enought to trust ya...
    He's not the only one.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post

Thanks to this request he finally made it to FSC.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousNS
    I'd like to be a part of the community because I've heard such great things about the discussions in the club forums and the strength of the community is important to me. I'm interested to get to know everyone there better in irc and I really feel like I can contribute intelligently to the discussions
    After 8 weeks he's made a total of 7 posts and I've never ever seen him in irc. Funny.
    People actually get invited to FSC from requests? Lmao.
    Last edited by Benjamin; 09-20-2009 at 10:53 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Originally Posted by dangerousNS
    I'd like to be a part of the community because I've heard such great things about the discussions in the club forums and the strength of the community is important to me. I'm interested to get to know everyone there better in irc and I really feel like I can contribute intelligently to the discussions

What a crock of shit.. I wish you guys saw how bad he used to talk about fsc.. He only humiliated himself with this request

That's a cowardly move though.. He changed his name so they wouldn't detect it was him

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sounds like someone is sad because his didn't get accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I hope you're not talking about me ca-aok

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    All I can say is wow, what a bunch of bitches.

First off anyone that thinks Skittles was made by a bunch of wannabe 1337's has the wrong end of the stick. The staff of that tracker are the most down to earth friendly guys on the web and anyone that knows them will back that up. Honestly stop bitching about them it's pathetic and only reflects poorly on the person doing the complaining.

Same goes for these CFS guys. I don't know them don't care about them and couldn't give a rats arse about what they have to say about fsc. If they want to demean themselves by bitching about us only to turn around and eat their words well that reflects on their character not fsc's so whatever.
    Last edited by sear; 09-21-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Sounds like someone is sad because his didn't get accepted
    you can say as much shit as you want, but at least Albo never asked me nor requested anywhere to be invited there. fact. Neither did he was "befriending" people aka e-dick sucking to get to those places that most of you masturbate dreaming of getting an account at.

Many assholes i've seen posting at this thread (won't bother listing them), who only know the shit some people stick up their noses, never knowing the real stories behind it, because they assume staff = God and are incapable of blatantly lying. I lol at that.
    The Bt world is full of fat acne infested kids suffering from power trips because they have an extra button that gives them access to a staff area at a site. Why don't you just develop some social skills, and make friends, or even tougher, a girlfriend?

Other assholes come here talking about egos. I lol again at that.
    those are the same people who are in the BT world for the mostly wrong reasons.
    when i see that same people saying "i have fsc/ftwr/tastetherainbow etc" i just shake my head.
    i dont "have" a tracker, i "am" a member there. There's a big difference in these two sentences, and people who say that, are mostly the ones who want to fulfil their egos by achieving a level9 or level10 or what-the-fuck-a-level-is and will do anything to please those who can deliver invites to such places, directly or indirectly. Because they want to "have" it, the bragging rights to the other noobs that are now starting to go down the same path. The community feeling, the contents, etc, are all disguised lies to help them achieve their mental masturbation status.
    And hence, taking stands in public about issues they know shit about, and making a pity image of themselves. Living with your head inside someone else's ass will only make you closer to shit, not closer to "heaven".

Vermin.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    BANNED
    Topic for this thread.

The rejects. United, to flame

Ps: albo go to lastfm, cfs group.

such hypocrisy between the flamers in this thread. LoL

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I hope you're not talking about me ca-aok
    hmm..Welcome to our latest member, AlboDakkid!
    Guess congratulations are in order?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast