Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Lite Kpp

Keikan's Avatar ........
    WTF? You payed 5pounds to try it out? God dammit thats expensive for trial and error
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    lol full of spywear and he prob works for the riaa

3. Lounge   -   #13
    netweiser, mate, pal, again no disrespect, you continue to make childish mistakes and hope u get wiser with ur money spending (not judging, just from observing ur posts that's all)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    netweiser
    Originally posted by wormless@6 October 2003 - 03:59
    lol full of spywear and he prob works for the riaa
    id rather die m8

5. Lounge   -   #15
    netweiser
    Originally posted by nikita69@6 October 2003 - 08:05
    netweiser, mate, pal, again no disrespect, you continue to make childish mistakes and hope u get wiser with ur money spending (not judging, just from observing ur posts that's all)
    [B]vry true but wen ya earn £300 for 1 night of djing, £5 is just a bit of booze

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by netweiser@5 October 2003 - 11:54
    went down to the local market today (went to get some lights, aint going to b&q again lol),and they was selling Kazaa Lite KPP 2.4.3 CD's, all boxed. So i bought a copy for £5, and installed it, and nothing differect to the downloadable version. It also came with a "Riaa Firewall Protector v0.9", dont know if it works.
    I think you got ripped off

7. Lounge   -   #17
    netweiser
    Originally posted by Formula1+6 October 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 @ 6 October 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netweiser@5 October 2003 - 11:54
    went down to the local market today (went to get some lights, aint going to b&q again lol),and they was selling Kazaa Lite KPP 2.4.3 CD&#39;s, all boxed. So i bought a copy for £5, and installed it, and nothing differect to the downloadable version. It also came with a "Riaa Firewall Protector v0.9", dont know if it works.
    I think you got ripped off [/b][/quote]
    lol o well

8. Lounge   -   #18
    internet.news
    Never buy Kaza, cause it is free - the only thing I can imagine is that
    some magazines put it on their CD&#39;s, but it depends on law, if this is allowed.

If you want K++ on Cd, ask me and I sent you FOR FREE a CD to your postal
    adress :) unfortunately it is not professional :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12