Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to the ScT staff leader Feeling

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Granted we are talking a few seconds apart in some areas but in terms of keeping a ratio and content SCC is the king as of right now.
    They have a Monarchy for something like that ? Guess I should pay attention more ,I always assumed an Oligarchy.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/king

2nd definition

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Why is the pre time to general people so important, why is it so important to be on 1337 trackers why is it important to boast about them once on them?
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The people that boast that they are on them are idiots.

I generally won't be active on a 0day site unless it has a fast pre time. Why be a member of a site that just steals shit from the other sites that have fast pre times. Why not cut out the middle man.

Unless a site has great user created content or specializes in a certain area then it should be trying to compete with the best. If they don't have access then they should shutdown if they are a 0day site because there really isn't any need for them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34

I generally won't be active on a 0day site unless it has a fast pre time. Why be a member of a site that just steals shit from the other sites that have fast pre times. Why not cut out the middle man.

Unless a site has great user created content or specializes in a certain area then it should be trying to compete with the best. If they don't have access then they should shutdown if they are a 0day site because there really isn't any need for them.
    I agree about the ones that boast being idiots
    The other sites to me aint stealing it, torrenting is about sharing, if they are stealing aint you?
    If all the slower so called 0day sites where to shut down where would all there members go that use them sites?

So basically only 1 part of that I agree with
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

They have a Monarchy for something like that ? Guess I should pay attention more ,I always assumed an Oligarchy.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/king

2nd definition
    So SCC is like Justin Timberlake when he was with 'N Sync?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Actually yes that is a good example

Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

I agree about the ones that boast being idiots
    The other sites to me aint stealing it, torrenting is about sharing, if they are stealing aint you?
    If all the slower so called 0day sites where to shut down where would all there members go that use them sites?

So basically only 1 part of that I agree with
    Can you tell me what the point is of having dupe files being released everywhere at a slow pace when sites that can release things fast already exist? I see it as a complete waist of bandwidth and they are really only probably looking to get donations or recognition when they have a shitty site compared to others
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-21-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Eccentric example....

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Can you tell me what the point is of having dupe files being released everywhere at a slow pace when sites that can release things fast already exist?
    Because not everyone can get into those high speed sites, as evidenced by user limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Can you tell me what the point is of having dupe files being released everywhere at a slow pace when sites that can release things fast already exist?
    Because not everyone can get into those high speed sites, as evidenced by user limits.
    Everybody on What.cd and Waffles can get on SCC. Everyone on HDBits can get on GFT. It really isnt that hard to get into TL or RevTT or PTM which don't have the best pre times but get everything in a respectable amount of time.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    [QUOTE=hotshot6473;3294044]

Can you tell me what the point is of having dupe files being released everywhere at a slow pace when sites that can release things fast already exist? I see it as a complete waist of bandwidth and they are really only probably looking to get donations or recognition when they have a shitty site compared to others
    OK so all the members they have who cannot get onto these 1337 sites and enjoy the communities on those sites where they ment to go to get there stuff?
    I think there are too many trackers about these days but saying they should all close is taking it way to far
    Imho some of the smaller trackers have a far better community spirit than the 1337 trackers any way.

So over all your statement is self centered
    Not looking for anything

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast