Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike Is Dead ?

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    using steam is no different to using gamespy i have no problem with it

also have you tried to reinstall that might work. .. .. . . .

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    i don't like 1.6 full stop it seems less realistic and more laggy. me thinks that this will be the death of cs..

BUT..

When HL2 comes out and cs builds its engine around it that might bring back cs i guess will just have to see.
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I just reformatted my pc, so I haven&#39;t got cs 1.5 for about 1wk or so now.

have they closed down the WON servers already??

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by silverccrow@6 October 2003 - 06:24
    IgneousPrime Iam using Xp corp and the skin is
    a windowblinds skin called X-phaze 2 you can download the full version of windowblinds from kazaa or bittorrent and go to wincustomize.com for a lot of good skins like this one .

Yeah my sig say what I really think. Valve losse the respect 4 users like me and I losse the respect 2 them I will never buy another game from valve and yes I will share my valve games in every p2p program on the web &#33; VALVE GO TO HELL &#33;
    If someone knows how 2 fix my steam error please tell me.
    Hm, hey silver...I downloaded Window Blinds 4.0 and I&#39;m on the WinCustomize site right now and I don&#39;t see x-phaze 2 or anything even close to that skin, can you help me out here?

5. Games   -   #15
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i can&#39;t change the options in CS1.6 it just crashes, also they&#39;ve changed all the names of the guns so i can&#39;t tell what they are, and you can&#39;t play LAN without being on-line
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    re-download steam to fix that error.

7. Games   -   #17
    i fixed that options bug, should have searched the steam board earlier - just had to edit the config, set: voice_enable "1"

much better than re-downloading

8. Games   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    steam used to be good, but there was before they released 1.6 final, and i can&#39;t play anymore becuz i don&#39;t have a cd key. and u know wat makes me really mad, i got my new comp like 1 day after the 1.6 beta steam stoped working. ARG&#33;&#33; i was gona play steam on my new comp, and the connecting to server and loading would be so much faster than my P3 (850 mhz) and i didn&#39;t get to play. damn u steam, damn u to hell

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    DarthInsinuate Posted on 6 October 2003 - 12:47
    &nbsp; i fixed that options bug, should have searched the steam board earlier - just had to edit the config, set: voice_enable "1"
    Were exactly is that config ? if this works u will be my new HERO &#33;

I try redownloading it 3 times and nothing I believe that records info in another folder cos i always have that problem

The won servers will be out only a few more weeks so i need to fix my steam .

10. Games   -   #20
    C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Steam&#092;SteamApps&#092;[email protected]&#092;counter-strike&#092;cstrike config.cfg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast