Thread: Kids Are Realy Getting Smarter Today

Can anybody here do this in javascript

2. Lounge   -   #32
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    for (i = 0; i <= 500; i++)
    {
    document.write("I will not throw paper airplanes in class.")
    document.write("<br>")
    }
    </script>
    how about that.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    is this turning into programming 101 class simple printing in different languages
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    You know nothing if you think the majority of Males know their way around computers better than Woman.

Both are equal.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by Acecool@10 October 2003 - 19:58
    You know nothing if you think the majority of Males know their way around computers better than Woman.

Both are equal.
    Oh, you&#39;re one of those people who had the idea that everyone was equal grounded into your head at school.

Guess what, that&#39;s bullshit. Men and Women are equal in many ways, but not all, mainly sports. The best female Basketball player could not compete with the best male Basketball player. The point is, men and women are not equal in everything, just most things.

Even so, your logic is terrible:

YOU: "You have an opinion in which I can neither grasp nor understand for it contradicts everything I was taught in elementary school. Therefore I will say that if you don&#39;t share the same view as myself I will say that you don&#39;t know anything."

You are an insanely stupid person. I will name some things I know to prove you wrong.

- Air has oxygen
    - Math is spelled m, a, t, h in English
    - There is more than one language spoken on Earth
    - 12 year olds with queer names involving "coolness" should not be allowed to operate computers

I proved you wrong.

You can&#39;t deny the fact that there are more males in the workplace dealing with computers, stop being so stubborn and narrow minded. Not everything your teachers told you is true.

Here&#39;s something else that will prove you wrong, there&#39;s no way you can deny actual evidence, and this is a site made for women. Click Here

Read this:

"Although women have almost pulled even with men in computer use -- 77.8 percent of women and 79.5 percent of men report frequent computer use in 2000 – a new survey question regarding computer skill levels reveals a much lower confidence level in female freshmen. When asked to compare themselves with same-age peers, women are only half as likely as men are to rate their computer skills as "above average" or within the "top 10 percent" (23.2 percent versus 46.4 percent). The gap in self-confidence may contribute to the fact that men are five times more likely to pursue careers in computer programming (9.3 percent of men, versus 1.8 percent of women). While the gender gap in computer confidence has always favored men, the gap among the 2000 freshmen is the largest in the history of the survey."

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Twist3r
    i think kids are getting smarter
    (i could prgram a basic MSN messenger scroller at the age of 12 )

B) B) :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Kids are just about as smart as ever, they just direct their interest into the directions you think show on inteligence.

I know I spelt it wrong

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Acecool I&#39;m still waiting for your response to my last post...

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I got to the math part, and your wrong...

In English, its maths, not math.
    In American its math.

Edit:

At the quiz part, most smart people do not do these types of things, they usually do not open the quiz, but rather close it due to it wasting their valuable coding time :-)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    NEWSFLASH: American is not a language, idiot. On another point I wasn&#39;t talking about maths, I was talking about math. They are both words in the ENGLISH language, not the non-existent American language that you speak of. Do you really want to argue that math is not spelled m, a, t, h?

Quiz? What are you talking about, closing a quiz? Please respond to this:

You can&#39;t deny the fact that there are more males in the workplace dealing with computers, stop being so stubborn and narrow minded. Not everything your teachers told you is true.

Here&#39;s something else that will prove you wrong, there&#39;s no way you can deny actual evidence, and this is a site made for women. Click Here

Read this:

"Although women have almost pulled even with men in computer use -- 77.8 percent of women and 79.5 percent of men report frequent computer use in 2000 – a new survey question regarding computer skill levels reveals a much lower confidence level in female freshmen. When asked to compare themselves with same-age peers, women are only half as likely as men are to rate their computer skills as "above average" or within the "top 10 percent" (23.2 percent versus 46.4 percent). The gap in self-confidence may contribute to the fact that men are five times more likely to pursue careers in computer programming (9.3 percent of men, versus 1.8 percent of women). While the gender gap in computer confidence has always favored men, the gap among the 2000 freshmen is the largest in the history of the survey."

Or you can finally admit you are wrong, the evidence is piled against you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast