Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Part 2 - Win A Domain :)

wormless's Avatar Beauty
    wat the heck is this music? lol

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Darker@5 October 2003 - 21:33
    the music will change a lot to make it real evil I mean I want to have some fun too hehe

And yes I started later yesterday but the time will always change from contest to contest.
    darker i am having the same problems as last night

with the whole buffering

3. Lounge   -   #13
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i'm in it

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+6 October 2003 - 04:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 6 October 2003 - 04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darker@5 October 2003 - 21:33
    the music will change a lot to make it real evil I mean I want to have some fun too hehe

And yes I started later yesterday but the time will always change from contest to contest.

with the whole buffering [/b][/quote]
    Hard to say but it looks like your connection is not fast enough even if i did use a very bad quality today to allow 56k users (uses around 6kb/sec)

Pretty odd your problem. What player do you use ?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Darker+5 October 2003 - 21:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darker &#064; 5 October 2003 - 21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@6 October 2003 - 04:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-Darker
    @5 October 2003 - 21:33

with the whole buffering
    Hard to say but it looks like your connection is not fast enough even if i did use a very bad quality today to allow 56k users (uses around 6kb/sec)

Pretty odd your problem. What player do you use ? [/b][/quote]
    i use winamp3 and i am on at my campus on their connection so its deffianatly not 56 k

http://www.2wire.com/meter/bmresult.html?kbps=1717.9

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Question: you will play the chicken sound between songs, right? Not DURING a song, right?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    maybe they have a unstable connection like cable (speed is very unstable with cable) or it&#39;s winamp 3 (well known troubles) Most people that i know use 2.91 without a problem but then again it could be a lot - connection / player / downloads running ? etc

8. Lounge   -   #18
    my kbps right now i just checked is at 1719kbps

hmm would Windows Media Player be better? and i am not d/l and i only have this running

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@6 October 2003 - 04:40
    Question: you will play the chicken sound between songs, right? Not DURING a song, right?
    the chicken comes between a song but i turn the music volume down if i play it - you will notice it since i play it like 3 times to make sure that people notice it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    my connection to the song got cut off about 10 minutes through, i had to reload it.

but its very smooth

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast