Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 2010 = fail 2010 ?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by UZUMAKI View Post
    This game moves very little compared with the Fifa09
    ... which by the way was another POS.

2. Games   -   #12
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    FIFA 2010 = fail everytime

why do people even bother having expectations...you should know what's coming...its EA afterall folks!

3. Games   -   #13
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    FIFA 10 IS 10 times better then PES again this year, i never thought id ever switch from PES but this year i have decided to neither games is brilliant, but after playing both the demos i decided FIFA is miles a head now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    yesterday i decided to install this game, and had been playing it in a perspective to understand what are the good points in the game.
    But honestly, i see none. Even PES2005 was better and more fun than this one.
    Why does EA insists in making FIFA each year worse? FIFA 2010 is absolutely shite imo.
    What a waste of time installing that game.
    Are u playing it on the PC? if so dont borher its miles better on the xbox and ps3 this year.

4. Games   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, playing it on the PC.

5. Games   -   #15
    yes i played fifa 2010 its not good

i actually like PES better for soccer games

6. Games   -   #16
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    FIFA 10 IS 10 times better then PES again this year, i never thought id ever switch from PES but this year i have decided to neither games is brilliant, but after playing both the demos i decided FIFA is miles a head now.

yesterday i decided to install this game, and had been playing it in a perspective to understand what are the good points in the game.
    But honestly, i see none. Even PES2005 was better and more fun than this one.
    Why does EA insists in making FIFA each year worse? FIFA 2010 is absolutely shite imo.
    What a waste of time installing that game.
    Are u playing it on the PC? if so dont borher its miles better on the xbox and ps3 this year.
    i'll never gather how u can say that...fifa's just so unrealistic...its unbelievable...popping in 5 goals per game if not more (on standard difficulty)...that's just ridiculous

but i'll save the final judgment for when pes (and specifically WE) is released

7. Games   -   #17
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Agreed. Besides, FIFA is going down.. and PES rising up..

8. Games   -   #18
    n00b BT Rep: +3
    Fifa 2010 is the worst fifa Game since years

9. Games   -   #19
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadIrish View Post
    Even PES2005 was better and more fun than this one... What a waste of time installing that game.
    Is this on a pc dude?

If so, I totally agree, but it should be pointed out that Fifa is not even remotely the same game on a pc as it is on a xbox/ps3.
    Oh, good that you pointed that out MadIrish because I was about to post here to say that I like Fifa 2010 a lot and that it's even better than the 2009 version... but I play it on the PS3 and the 2009 on the 360. The last Fifa I played on PC was Fifa 2007 and that was horrible

Now why they make games so different for PC and consoles, that's a mystery!

btw: EA loves money and that's all. If they end up making a good game in the process... well, it's just we being lucky

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Damn it, why you all say that. FIFA 10 is the best game within the FIFA series. Great gameplay, nice graphic. It's FIFA 08 and FIFA 09 in one game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast