Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Use K-dat

twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 09:49
    ok first we will start with deleting the no ip sources
    1: open your klite tools and run k-dat
    2: close klite (make sure you close klite, you can't make any changes to a dat file if klite is open)
    3: once you have run k-dat you will see a window like the one below, it should load up your dat files from your "my shared folder" if not use refersh/load or use the browse tab to browse folders on your pc and choose a directory to load from.
    4: once you have loaded your dat file/s then pick to one you would like to check, do this by clicking on it.

5: now your dat file has become high lighted, on the right side you will see the source window, with your first source in it, the info for that source is displayed under it in the source info box

6: now very simply look at the source info box and any source that has no or zero in the field in front of the source ip and supernode ip delete them with the delete tab.
    7: next to the source window is the tab for the drop down menu, use that to browse all sources for your dat file one by one, yu choose them by just clicking on themand they will appear in your source window then just repeat step #6 for each one.
    8: thats is boss you are done good luck

edit: how to add is comming soon, wanted to see how this one does

please reply to this post and let me know if this was help to you and if i need to change anything. thank you
    thanks fo thiis

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    @MM - I have a lot of respect for ur assistance to others. keep up the good work.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69@23 October 2003 - 20:53
    @MM - I have a lot of respect for ur assistance to others. keep up the good work.
    thx boss, but you are the one with all the tips, i even have a link for it under my sig and one for sh also cheers to both of you

@twister203 you are

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+15 October 2003 - 20:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 15 October 2003 - 20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac@15 October 2003 - 15:51
    It hasn&#39;t done the changes to me...... just made 10kps more and made me spend 2 days less to finish downloading......nothing more
    it helps sometime and some people would think 10kb and 2 days less it pretty good boss [/b][/quote]
    Hey I really mean that it had saved my ass

I really saied it from my hear because I have 64k broadband It makes the difference........

Now I hope that you have learned not to misjudge someones feelings.......sni..snif

PS:Where did you get those devils, they are pretty cool&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    BANNED
    oh it looked as if you where saying its pointless boss, well i was also saying that every little bit hellps, thx boss

smilies are here

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 October 2003 - 06:22
    oh it looked as if you where saying its pointless boss, well i was also saying that every little bit hellps, thx boss

smilies are here
    thanx, valor

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster
    COOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    BANNED
    you are

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster

Let&#39;s drink for that&#33;&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #30