Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How To Use K-dat

starlingsky
    Just wanted to say, MM you are a GOD!!! Thanks for the post even if it was in November. Took my 3 kb/s to 35+ Now if I can just get ppl to actually share with me... grrr...

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    BANNED
    np boss you are welcome

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    thankyou so much for the great tip. I've been wanting to know how to get rid of beat sources for a long time. please keep the tips coming. hope you will be well rewarded.

Peace

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    BANNED
    np thx and good luck

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    thanks for the musleman. got your message and registered.
    not pushing or anything but will you post a similar add new source tutorial.

long live the sharing power. B)

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    p.s

it seems to sometimes be helpful to use k-dat to delete a majority of the sources staying with just a few perhaps the ones with higher downloading speed.
    In the following case: a file that has been sitting around for while and has the max number of sources in memory or close to it( esp. if you allow saving local ips in dat files- i think). sometimes these sources have already deleted the requested file and are just sitting there stacked up, you can see the amount through k-dat.
    Deleting them allows you get new fresh sources for the file by the find more sources option of sometimes find more from the same title/filename. (add new source?- like i said dont know yet)

Hope at least some of this is right and helpful.

Appreciat comments MUSLEMAN

Peace.

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    BANNED
    well if you have sources that you know are stale and not any help then deleting them would be good thing ofcourse.

the add sources comes into play only if you have a source that klite has not found like a friend or something, otherwise you can just merge the 2 dat files to become one dat file with combine sources of both

if you have a source that is outside of klite and need to know how to add it let me know i will tell you, however i find that most times that is not the case, and that merging dat files normally does the trick because the new sources people have found are in klite

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    Poster
    How to use k-sig, k-magnet, kazupernodes e so on. And what's the improvement using this tools... Like guides for Dumbs with the basics in a easy language...
    Funny?

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by Gilojeleia@14 July 2004 - 23:05
    How to use k-sig, k-magnet, kazupernodes e so on. And what's the improvement using this tools... Like guides for Dumbs with the basics in a easy language...
    KL FAQ

hmm...asspie

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    Poster
    Ive read the faq file of kazaa lite. Its not simple like "just look the help..." There are no mention to HOSTS File manager or kmagnet for example... So a quick guide wont be idiot....
    Funny?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast