Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Users Sig

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    these day lots of users use nude images in theyr sig and me and i belive lots of users cant surf page's with nude image in front of there family

so plz use something else

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think the rules should be changed

- semi-nudity (tits) allowed in topics, to please the sexiest ladies readers (including me)

- no nudity (bare-skin is ok) in avatars and signitures, because they can't be contained
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Yes I agree with you, it's quite embarrassing for me. Especially for example if someone was viewing this website in a busy library or cybercafe.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Do you mean pics like my avatar?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Do you mean pics like my avatar?
    Yours isn't as bad (as in embarrassing) as some of the others I've seen on this board.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) including the use of photos containing obscene, grotesque or bare nudity in this forum. Please keep photos of this nature within the Lounge area. Nudity may not exceed topless in nature unless the lower extremeties are covered. Nudity posts can be edited or removed as deemed necessary by a Mod or Admin without question.

9. Signatures will be restricted in size and content which includes the use bare nudity. Signatures may not exceed a 495x150 pixels or 100,000 bytes combined in size. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without question.

10. Avatars can not be uploaded; they must be linked from a web address or picture hosting site. They can not exceed 80x80 in size, and must not be offensive in nature which includes the use of bare nudity.
    This is already the case - bare butts aren't really offensive - everyone has one, but if someone has an issue with an avatar or a signature, please PM a moderator with the member's name so that we can deal with the issue.

Thanks

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    also, its possible to disable the viewing of avatars and sigs when you have a problem with family looking over your shoulder

@NikkiD - bare boobs aren't really offensive either, everyone has them ( just some are bigger than others)

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by RPerry@20 September 2003 - 18:22
    @NikkiD - bare boobs aren't really offensive either, everyone has them ( just some are bigger than others)

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    also, its possible to disable the viewing of avatars and sigs when you have a problem with family looking over your shoulder
    OK, I've just found out how to do it. For anyone who wants to know, go to My Controls, then Board Settings.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

:-"

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast