Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xvid To Vcd

muchspl2
    +/- divx repair
    same idea different program

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    first of all if you do a search for xvid on this forum the topic has been covered many many times ...tmpgenc converts great ,nero burns great one little step that may help decompress the audio before using tmpgenc..use vdub or my favorite avi audio decompressor(google it) the resulting file will be larger and will end in .pcm..use this file to load into tmpgenc ...another little trick is to convert a small amount then stop and check the file....I,ve also had problems with the file converting upside down..strangely if i flip it in bsplayer options it converts properly thats why i check the file..another suggestion is to download large files like movies off BT or irc the quality is much better no frozen frames ..less work..hope this helps its very late time for bed

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by huuramis@7 October 2003 - 05:51
    DIVFIX will remove the bad parts and re compile the movie for you.
    Mate divfix dosnt remove bad frames all it can do is fix the index block and 'detect bad frames.

Mate u should only need to increase the directshow filter to 1 all the rest should be fine.Theres also no need to extract the audio unless it has some real bad frames.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12