Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jmhservices

uNseen's Avatar Member
    Yes, 15 mb/sec (9 dl + 6 upl) is exactly what i meant ;-)
    And i mention 6 mb/sec on upload just as an explanation to show how i got those 15 mb/sec on a moment, not that it was maximum i could get at all. I've had higher speeds when uploading torrents, cant tell you how much exactly though..

I took the ready one because im a newb when it comes to linux ;-) Thus i wouldnt be able to set it up in a proper way. Besides this is my first experience with a seedbox/dediserver, i wasnt even sure with what will i face. I guess thats the answer to your question, they take extra money for setup.

Edit: btw, did you face with anything similar to my problem?
    Last edited by uNseen; 10-18-2009 at 01:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by uNseen View Post

Edit: btw, did you face with anything similar to my problem?
    I rarely use waffles.fm, but I'll download some torrents from waffles to find out what results I'll be getting.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, I downloaded 2 torrents from waffles using my jmh box. In the snatch list for one of those torrents, I am listed as second by the amount uploaded, and for the other torrent, I am listed as fifth by the amount uploaded. But the first torrent had only 4 snatches, and the second one is free leech and had 230 snatches, with 177 seeders still remaining. I don't know, maybe people who are not seeding it anymore uploaded a lot more than me; it's just that I can't know it now. I guess, I'll download more waffles torrents in the future to find out what my results will be in terms of uploading.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    uNseen's Avatar Member
    Thanks.. nice of you to do this research ;-) Will be waiting for more results

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I would assume that there were a lot of OVH peers at that torrent and OVH to OVH peerig is better than OVH-JMH peering, of course.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    uNseen's Avatar Member
    Mugur, pex and local peer discovery are disabled on all private trackers.

Besides, this was a 5-6 days situation with full time working RSS feed on my seedbox and it still continues to be this way.
    Also, Waffles banned all OVH services from accessing their site, that means you cant use RSS feeds having OVH, only manual download. If all those guys use OVH, they should refresh page every minute then to get same torrents as i do and to start leeching/seeding at the same time with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12