Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Borderlands

Great game to play online with , I really enjoy it. Not sure why but it has something in it to keep my addicted

2. Games   -   #22
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I used the army guy, and solider is way to easy to play with, any gun does good damage...

Notes I beat way way to easy with the solider, but if you play as the siren or moratry or what ever, it doubles in difficulty and found myself dying 3x as much, and the berserker wasn't so bad, but he was nothing like the solider, so if you want easy be solider, if you like a challenge be somehting other than that, but I hated the other 3 people to be honest.

A few quick tips, everything re-spawns, give the enemies about 5 minutes and they come back, sure it sucked at first now it makes it even more fun, with 1,000's of guns and thats no lie either. So, you eventually find gun crates, and trust guns are a big big deal in this game, so every time you quite, and come back the "guns" re-spawn and you get new ones and sell the ones you don't want, I've sold over 1,000's by now. You can only hold so much gear, so make sure you save the claptraps....you know that when you see it, will give you more room to carry stuff, like alll the way up to 40 guns/armor/gernade mods/etc. Also, once you get to "New Haven" their are 4 "gun depots" in total (all 4 are on the roofs, very easy to spot though). So, if you want some quick weapons and cash, just start playing it, grab guns, exit, save and re-start playing Quick way to get cash and guns if you need it.

The only main drawback is that stupid claptrap tells you about jobs, but you can't hear him or no subs and no map marker...so it takes a bit to figure out side-missions and figuring out who to talk to, I talk to everyone I see (most won't talk to you period), so you have to keep checking with people, so that part sucks, but other than that, I love it, it's my new Fallout 3 for now.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 11-13-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    [center]

3. Games   -   #23
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    yup, agreed.
    I've been playing this one non stop on my free time. But now I'll have a problem: how to find enough time to keep playing it as dragon ages : origins has just been released.
    haha, finished this one before DArigins
    It's a great game indeed but you won't keep playing it for long after finishing it the first time unless you're a multiplayer gamer and have friends to join your game (not my case).

Hope to see more games like this one in the near future!

4. Games   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    The only main drawback is that stupid claptrap tells you about jobs, but you can't hear him or no subs and no map marker...so it takes a bit to figure out side-missions and figuring out who to talk to, I talk to everyone I see (most won't talk to you period)
    that's strange. i see in your sig that you're playing on 360. all of the dialogue is clearly subtitled in the pc version, including the claptraps when they tell you "go to X for new jobs." would be pretty annoying to me to have no subtitles, since i usually prefer listening to music while i play games.

5. Games   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The character level tops out at 50 .
    In related news I just wasted a couple of days leveling up trying to get every skill.

6. Games   -   #26
    nice game, downloading

7. Games   -   #27
    This game got me hooked.Must beat it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123