Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FST should go invite only.

..... BT Rep: +2
    So basically FST should remain as is. We are not talking about trackers. Thought this thread was about going invite only,donations which will probably never happen and there are so many other forums that do not follow tracker rules. It would not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nutcr0cker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Seem to be indulging yourself with spirits. What are you saying? There are ten other invite forums that will pop up next month. Will being invite only keep all the shady people out of the other invite forums and how?
    There is no absolute guarantee of anything. Shady as in leaches or shady as in profitting off invites is matter of perspective. I am against invite only because it become a closed content. lets say there are 10000 files in a l33t torrent site I would say atleast 60% of the content would have been gathered from elsewhere. So technically instead of 1 leech having the content you have selective leetes having the content however the idea of exclusion goes aginst the idea of sharing.
    Last edited by pone44; 10-12-2009 at 12:04 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line

3. Lounge   -   #33
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Bump!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    it says you have 84 posts,where did you take the rest?
    Uhh... what?

Also, lol@ everyone who took this seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Registrations should be closed.
    You can donate 10 euros for an invite to FST.
    If you don't make a post for 42 days or more, your account will be disabled.
    Those 2 compliment each other in the smoothest aspect

Fst should come up with some more ways of getting members easily disabled... Not for profit intentions ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Also, lol@ everyone who took this seriously.
    Yea? I took it seriously. So what are you trying to say by that. Why do you feel the need to laugh at me
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-12-2009 at 01:36 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    beansis's Avatar Pussy Liquor
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    @beansis who suggested stricter moderation .
    If an original post suggests that more serious discussion is what the person is after then I can assure you the moderation will fall in line with that desire.
    This didn't .The lack of strict control doesn't preclude anyone from making a serious comment on this subject it only allows the thread to go any direction that the majority wish.
    huh

I was making jest . . . what u talk bout??????????

7. Lounge   -   #37
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Consistency is key. With FST being so popular, they must be doing something right.

On a side note, extra sensitive condoms are fucking bullshit.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    stfu dont talk about condoms ur a little virgin boy who cant even type a paper on his own

9. Lounge   -   #39
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's Ms Cleo's time of the month again. But please don't hijack this thread, I called dibs. Thank you kindly.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I didnt even think anyway uses condoms anymore anyway? My bad!!! I better go get tested. lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast