Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: E**** open for invites

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjoonsung View Post
    plus how can you hate britney spears. she's the female michael jackson. she revolutionized pop. when she dies there will be a big memorial.
    ahahahahaha ! epic post !

Case closed
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-14-2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't really see the point of posting that here?
    Yea, not like its bittorrent related or anything

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    jeremyjoonsung's Avatar Member
    how is it not bt related. he is informing the community that a site is opening up to new members. e****=tracker am i not right.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED
    how is it not bt related. he is informing the community that a site is opening up to new members. e****=tracker am i not right.
    plus how can you hate britney spears. she's the female michael jackson. she revolutionized pop. when she dies there will be a big memorial.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    plus how can you hate britney spears. she's the female michael jackson. she revolutionized pop.
    Because she's talentless trailer trash .
    And how exactly did she revolutionize Pop? By acting like a slut in music videos ( sorry Madonna pioneered that ) or lip syncing (poorly) at her concerts.

@tokeman I think I gave me reasons.
    You don't get invited to some places ( I assume E being one) by reading threads anywhere,you get invited when someone chooses to ask you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Same goes for many trackers, but E doesn't deserve special treatment regarding posting of information. I mean, we post news for almost every site out there when some one may be interested, and I'm sure theres interest in this news as well.

Fact is, at least this post was news, and not the usual rubbish trolling kiddie games that have been going on here as of late.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    jeremyjoonsung's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    how does that reply even remotely relate to my post. you really are mentally deficient.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ah i see. i gotta start reading the first few posts before jumping to the reply button now
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-14-2009 at 10:26 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wasn't giving it any special treatment.I'm not a member and honestly ( since I'm not into that sort of thing) would turn down an invite if the sysop himself offered me one.

Btw I didn't say it was wrong to post the news here I just said that it was pointless.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post

how does that reply even remotely relate to my post. you really are mentally deficient.

ps: if you ask, its cause youre even more, stupid than i had in mind.

Yes albo, its open for public signups sigh**********************************************
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-14-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast