Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The line between freedom of expression and trolling

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    People who do understand the true value of FST only come for an invite , make a few posts so that they appear like to be a good member and then disappear when their request is granted.
    I don't know about you but I think the type of person who does that wouldn't be the type of person that would make a very good member of whatever tracker they used FST to into.
    You really think that's the only value of this place? I must really be wasting my time here then because I've never gotten an invite through this place.

I guess what irks me about the latest trend is the lack of worth of that trolling I'm whining about. There is such a thing I think, worth I mean, and if done well can be quite constructive, albeit caustic. I guess by virtue of that I agree with pentomato about the necessity, but the asinine, lazy, name calling, non topical drivel is over that line. In my opinion of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Interesting that this thread atttracted the regular Bit-tard trolls. kooltilldend, cabalo, pentomato. Perhaps they see it as an opportunity to justify their trolling.
    Now go away.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well if I'm trolling then believe me, I don't need a reason to explain to anyone

besides I think my kind of trolling (if you can call it that) is better than the random mess that gets posted in places on this site

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    People who do understand the true value of FST only come for an invite , make a few posts so that they appear like to be a good member and then disappear when their request is granted.
    I don't know about you but I think the type of person who does that wouldn't be the type of person that would make a very good member of whatever tracker they used FST to into.
    You really think that's the only value of this place? I must really be wasting my time here then because I've never gotten an invite through this place.

I guess what irks me about the latest trend is the lack of worth of that trolling I'm whining about. There is such a thing I think, worth I mean, and if done well can be quite constructive, albeit caustic. I guess by virtue of that I agree with pentomato about the necessity, but the asinine, lazy, name calling, non topical drivel is over that line. In my opinion of course.
    Woke up this morning to see that I typed do instead of don't .Sort of changes what I was trying to say doesn't it?

Editing now.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think you were spot on the first thyme.
    Now go away.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    If you really thought that you wouldn't bee hear.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    I'm not here. I'm in the lounge.
    Now go away.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Then I appear to be talking to myself .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Appearances aren't everything. You just look menthol.
    Now go away.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    People who don't understand the true value of FST only come for an invite , make a few posts so that they appear like to be a good member and then disappear when their request is granted.
    And what is the true value of FST? So if someone makes lots of post like many people here, they are giving value to this place?
    As I said before the majority here are brain dead, the only thing they do is to attack others gang style and you know it, the one's that talk the most, are the one's that have nothing to say.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast