Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mouldy's facebook status

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Yes. I have made many threads and posts in the BT, news, usenet, lounge and other forums that have nothing to do with flaming. Theres a difference between flaming and actually discussing, but unfortunately I guess you don't quite understand the difference. The closest thing that would I would even consider flaming is if I made a remark about a poorly written invite request, but they were never personal.

And as to "sucking up"? How about the threads I made about the sucking up mentality prevalent in torrent invite communities? Or the fact that I openly spoke out against serb, when 2 seconds later he found my nick on GFT? (As a side note, I was pleasantly surprised at the fact that serb was fine with me expressing my opinion and didn't take any action against me). I think you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that proving to everyone that you're not "sucking up" to anyone doesn't mean you have to act like a giant dick to everyone. Just because you're having a meaningful discussion on a forum doesn't mean you "sucking up" to people.

I've yet to see you post anything that was actually took a positive note other than you bragging to cabalo that your life has been "awesome" and that you've been getting all the girls without this forum. If anyone that actually tries to discuss topics on this forum is a giant suck up, and everyone who posts on this forum is such a douchebag, and you were having such a "great" life without this forum, why are you even here

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Plus won. Nicely put. Thanks for taking the time to say that. I'm pretty sure you aren't alone with those opinions.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yes. I have made many threads and posts in the BT, news, usenet, lounge and other forums that have nothing to do with flaming.
    Threads about Invite-forums? I hate to break it to you but that stuff has been talked about a million times by now. Who hasen't proposed already to get rid of the trading section and givaways, and turn it to a request section?
    You talk about mediocre stuff that's been covered already, and in a way you are spitting directly in the face of the those old users who used to come here and really go out of their way to bring somethig to us to discuss over. You're helping in killing the creativity of the future bt discussions.

Earlier I accused you of being a dicksucker poster, and I meant your posting in the lounge solely. If we were going to talk about the bt section, I would have called you a "material thief"

I've also heard somewhere that you had a few crooked intentions when talking about invite-forums. Something about you having some history with invite forums, and talking bad about them was your way to get them back.

why are you even here
    Simple, to kill time just like you and everyone else is.

I'm at least honest and admit that I've been no help to the BT section, rather than pretend that I'm a rocket scientist
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-23-2009 at 06:40 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

yo

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

here's my contribution on the whole situation

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I hope that's not boob sweat in that shot glass

7. Lounge   -   #37
    i hope it is

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I knew you were going to say that, I even knew you were going to use that smiley. Your predictability is endearing though You're my favourite internet perv.
    Last edited by Skweeky; 10-23-2009 at 07:22 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    are you asking me out on a date?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    A date? Can we not just skip the formalities?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast