Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Type Of Movies Can I...

Ok..Ok..Silly question here I'm sure...But..if I'm reading this post right then there may be a way to burn movies from your computer using your CD-RW? I thought you had to have a DVD burner? Or something to that effect to save your movies to CD???

Geez...I hope I'm making sense to everyone reading this!

Here's an example

I have some Family Guy episodes I downloaded. I have a CD-RW can I save these episodes on a CD with my CD-RW.

I'm pretty new at computers..Can you tell..

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+8 October 2003 - 00:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 8 October 2003 - 00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@8 October 2003 - 00:50
    Or you can burn the DivX as a data file, but you&#39;d need to watch it on the PC
    or you could watch it on the pc and hook up an s-video tv-out setup...

[/b][/quote]
    or you could buy one of these
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php?DVD...1&Search=Search dvd players which play divx and xvid.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Kitty@7 October 2003 - 22:00
    Ok..Ok..Silly question here I&#39;m sure...But..if I&#39;m reading this post right then there may be a way to burn movies from your computer using your CD-RW? I thought you had to have a DVD burner? Or something to that effect to save your movies to CD???

Geez...I hope I&#39;m making sense to everyone reading this&#33;

Here&#39;s an example

I have some Family Guy episodes I downloaded. I have a CD-RW can I save these episodes on a CD with my CD-RW.

I&#39;m pretty new at computers..Can you tell..
    Yes, just put them as Data files onto the CD-R and by CD-RW I think u mean your CD Burner.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ummmm MPEGS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12