Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F1 Fans?

Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@12 October 2003 - 21:15
    Raikonnen finally smiled in the interview!
    I've seen him smile before, but it's quite a while since, so I guess the pressure must have been getting to him.
    haha yeah good point! oh well it dosent take the attention away from his voice! man its a shocker!

Dave

2. Lounge   -   #22
    lynx's Avatar .
    I suspect that's mainly the language/upbringing. Hakkinen was very much the same (or even worse) in interviews, and I believe they are close friends.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #23

well done schumi

p.s. i have a video of raikkonen falling on his boat when he was rather drunk if anyone wants it
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Another success for cheats.

Thankfully there are still some positive role models about and not just the win at any cost, even risking other people&#39;s life, brigade.

A bad day for sport and sportsmanship.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@12 October 2003 - 19:58

Thankfully there are still some positive role models about and not just the win at any cost, even risking other people&#39;s life, brigade.

You should become a sports commentator, flippin take the life out of sports in 2 days.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+12 October 2003 - 21:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 12 October 2003 - 21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@12 October 2003 - 19:58

You should become a sports commentator, flippin take the life out of sports in 2 days. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d like to take people like him out, if that were possible.

Plenty of room for aggression in physical contact sports, oh wait a minute F1 isn&#39;t one of those. So deliberately crashing into an opponent would be cheating.

To do it in F1 where they risk their lives on a regular basis frankly beggars belief.

I&#39;m afraid some of my colleagues here are blinded by talent. Sorry, he may be one of the all time greats, in fact that makes it even worse, but I have no time for the man.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    It&#39;s a shame JV wasn&#39;t racing, but the boy Sato done good.
    Hope it&#39;s not the last we see of Jacques&#33;
    BTW, if anybody&#39;s interested, read his dad (Gille&#39;s) autobiography, he was one crazy b@st@rd&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+12 October 2003 - 20:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 12 October 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@12 October 2003 - 19:58

You should become a sports commentator, flippin take the life out of sports in 2 days. [/b][/quote]
    i like you

9. Lounge   -   #29
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I like the F1 button ........it&#39;s great to bring up the help menu.
    I prefer the F5 button however........Great for refreshing your screen&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Ok so Schumi had a run in with Villneurve, it was a dog act, im first to admit that but he needs to be congratulated for this&#33; What an achievement&#33; One dark moment shoud not take over that he is the greatest driver of all time&#33;
    Go Schuey&#33;

Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123