Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihearttorrents View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    So from what I gather, you broke the rules on the site, Idol did his job, and now you're pissed?

Thats like saying you robbed a house and the cops shouldn't arrest you because you were strapped for cash.
    OMG, it is like talking with a bunch of morons..... The site is shut down, read the whole post you troller. I am trying to find out why. I am not booted out of the site. In fact, I joined this site 3 weeks ago because they handed out 2 invites and I wanted to share them with people, I was looking for some decent people to share with, Here,
    Here is my email with FSTadmin, whoever that is.

This is the message:

I am writing to you because you appear to be the boss or at least someone with a lot of credibility. Lots of stars and a ton of posts. I am new to your site, but I am not new to torrenting. I have two invites to the level ten torrent site and we were told to share them. Unfortunately, I really don't have any friends that would appreciate this opportunity. When it comes to family, well I am the one that gets everything for everyone. So anyway.... my point is that I don't trust all these leechers that are on the site in the request section for these invites. Do you know of anyone who is deserving and that I can trust to give one of these? Thanks for your input.

So as you can see, just a nice guy wanting to find someone to share his invites with when the site went down. Then I run into Jerk moderator who makes my life difficult, when I am trying to find out some info.....

Wow, should have never joined.
    You're constantly switching between talking about being banned at FST/UKT/whatever and I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to insult members by saying they are trolling your posts, I would start with making your posts comprehensible.

And either way, like everyone else, you have to wait out the 30 days to use the BT section. And a random person emailing FST staff claiming to want to "give" 2 UKT invites is not fishy at all...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    SH00T's Avatar Loading Error :( BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SH00T View Post

are you member of uk
    yes.... well was.

give me ur acount info
    If Ur Reps Less Than Me
    U Go First Or Don't PM Me

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Edit:
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Doesn't matter now

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    SH00T's Avatar Loading Error :( BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SH00T View Post

are you member of uk

I'm losing brain cells by the moment.

i will give u my doctor adress
    If Ur Reps Less Than Me
    U Go First Or Don't PM Me

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    So let me get this straight:

You're flaming every member here and constantly calling us trolls and morons.

You're threatening to create multiple accounts on this site with whatever means necessary.

And no one can fucking understand your posts.

Great way to start when you need help on a forum

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So is the aforementioned sites IRC still even open?
    Usually Squizzle would be by to check up on a thread like this but he's probably got more important things on his mind right now .

Anyone willing to try and help Ihearttorrents he's got an email address on his user page.
    Sorry if I gave you a hard time but as pointed out just doing my job.

you know nothing.... I am done with you. Been a member of uk for over four years. Go away, apparently this is over your head.
    And people keep telling me wheelmods isn't elitist.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-25-2009 at 05:15 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Usually Squizzle would be by to check up on a thread like this but he's probably got more important things on his mind right now .

Anyone willing to try and help Ihearttorrents he's got an email address on his user page.

you know nothing.... I am done with you. Been a member of uk for over four years. Go away, apparently this is over your head.
    Wasn't ever trying to be rude, and if I was, I apologize. Just wanted to get help and kept getting stonewalled.
    Last edited by Ihearttorrents; 10-25-2009 at 05:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Probably they aren't, but their members think they are.
    They've the right to try to be anonymous, especially after what happened in the past, but with that came also the elitist attitude. from their members at least. some.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Moderator:

Request this account be disabled. Thanks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    *request Denied*

do not ask for accounts to be disabled. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alien5; 10-25-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast