Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamecube Outselling Ps2, Xbox In Us

Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+9 October 2003 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 9 October 2003 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@8 October 2003 - 23:17
    lol i think all systems suck...they should just make pc the ultimate machine cuz its best at graphics, control (most games ), and sound unless..u have shitty speakers
    I agree, they should stop making Consoles and make all the games for PC, i mean sooner or later it will happen&#33; [/b][/quote]
    it will never happen because no one wants to update their pc once a year

2. Games   -   #12
    Octopussy
    once again scrub...if you keep buying shitty pcs then yea u have to update it a lot well i bought a good one and i wont need a new one for 5 more years and by that time ill be upgrading it instead of buyin a new one so gg bs

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Octopussy@9 October 2003 - 03:52
    once again scrub...if you keep buying shitty pcs then yea u have to update it a lot well i bought a good one and i wont need a new one for 5 more years and by that time ill be upgrading it instead of buyin a new one so gg bs
    yeah i keep buying shitty pcs right :&#092; i havent bought a single computer my whole life ive gotten this one for free and have little reason to play more than 3 pc games because 1. you have to update to play them (yes its because my pc sucks but most people in the world dont pay over &#036;1000 to play games) 2. graphics are not noticable better 3. controls suck 4. you have to sit close to a screen

4. Games   -   #14
    wormless's Avatar Beauty

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+9 October 2003 - 04:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 9 October 2003 - 04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@9 October 2003 - 03:52
    yeah i keep buying shitty pcs right :&#092; i havent bought a single computer my whole life ive gotten this one for free and have little reason to play more than 3 pc games because 1. you have to update to play them (yes its because my pc sucks but most people in the world dont pay over &#036;1000 to play games) 2. graphics are not noticable better 3. controls suck 4. you have to sit close to a screen [/b][/quote]
    1. Most people use PC for more than one reason. A xbox is 733mhz, most people(non-gamers) have 1ghz at least.
    2. 1600 by 1200 looks a hell of lot better than 640 by 320, everythings far smoother
    3. Wow, you got auto-aim. We have the option of keyboard OR gamepads OR joysticks&#33;
    4. I can hook mine to the TV and anyway i have a big montior. Right now your "sitting close to the screen" to type.

6. Games   -   #16
    The console market is not going anywhere, while it may not be as efficient as the pc with it&#39;s modifications, better online play, etc... It has so many advantages. You know you&#39;re not playing against someone with a superior system to yours, its all equal, its just up to your skill. No need to upgrade your console, just get a completely new one in 3-4 years time. And abigspidermonkey, i assure you, the xbox&#39;s 733mhz cpu running a game could far surpass a computer game running at 1ghz.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    i read that nintendo&#39;s gamecube sales sucked so much that they halted all production of the system untill they clear their current inventory, that&#39;s why they dropped the prices to 99&#036;

proud to be american

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by Jay@10 October 2003 - 03:13
    i read that nintendo&#39;s gamecube sales sucked so much that they halted all production of the system untill they clear their current inventory, that&#39;s why they dropped the prices to 99&#036;
    Yep also gamecube sucked so much that this year they reported there first lost since 1988 they lose around 600 million on operatin profit of i think 900 mil

9. Games   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well who cares about pc vs consoles? Itīs a different experience. Personally I prefer racing games on a console slacking in the sofa (allthough I donīt have any of those things )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12