Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Upload? Seriously, Never Used Kazaa..

come on man please read again wat i have said ....tell you what i will just say it once and for all ...
    i have dvd movies(on cd) and when you go the CD derive you will see that there weared icons you know not as if it is realone or windows media noh man it just some weard shit ...so my questin is howcan i copy that god damn thing to my shared folder nad yesby the way i know where my shared folder is ...is this good halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Ok what your are talking about are the actual dvd files. No one wants to DL 7 gigs plus off you just to see your movies. So what you need to do is rip the movies. That means getting just an imgage of the movies. This will be playable on most video players on our pc&#39;s. Example Winows media player. You really should Rip movies before sharing them...example a dvd movie that is 7 gigs can most of the times be ripped to 600- 700 mb.

does that make sense?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Wo0o0o0w finaly we are on something ..thanx dude.. i know that this is a lil bit to much but how can i rip a movie
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    have a look at http://www.doom9.org

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    since no1 has really explained it yet..

upload is others downloading from you

it doesn&#39;t happen unless they want to download from you.

dont worry, if you make it, they will come.

or something like that

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    an ultimate newbie

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@9 October 2003 - 22:04
    an ultimate newbie
    an ultimate spammer

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    as long as you see your files on the bottom right hand of klite you have done your part, just make sure you have 2or more slots open with decent bandwith

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by othmanni@9 October 2003 - 16:40
    al i am saying that i have alot of DVDs and i wanna share them in the fastrack net work ...so what shoud i do exactly..should but the DVD and just copy its content and poste it in the folder or is it more complicated than i thought and if so tell me ho0o0o0w aight??
    hello well if ud like i can help you out here is my msn name
    [email protected] just add me cool.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by Benno@9 October 2003 - 22:04
    have a look at http://www.doom9.org
    By the way benno your english is getting alot better bro and keep learning as much as u can cool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast