Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2morrow Hl2 Pre-gold Release? Found It On Irc

Originally posted by apollooff320@9 October 2003 - 17:35
    well shareaza is faster than bit torrent. I have the beta build and my downloads are at 400-800Kbs.
    How in the hell do you get 400-800kbs down unless you have a T3 and you are connecting to other people with T3s.

Most broadband users uploads are capped at 128 at the ISP

2. Games   -   #22
    So, is the pre-gold release real? And, if so, is it complete?

3. Games   -   #23
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ender@9 October 2003 - 17:21
    What pre-gold release? The guy was talking out of his ass.

4. Games   -   #24
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by L0rD_S0tH+10 October 2003 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L0rD_S0tH @ 10 October 2003 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ender@9 October 2003 - 17:21
    What pre-gold release? The guy was talking out of his ass. [/b][/quote]
    no i wasent pre-gold is released check irc if u wanna be a dick
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+10 October 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 10 October 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by L0rD_S0tH@10 October 2003 - 00:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ender
    @9 October 2003 - 17:21

What pre-gold release? The guy was talking out of his ass.
    no i wasent pre-gold is released check irc if u wanna be a dick [/b][/quote]
    it is&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

wat channel wat network??

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by apollooff320@9 October 2003 - 17:35
    well shareaza is faster than bit torrent. I have the beta build and my downloads are at 400-800Kbs.
    LMAO.....Shareaza&#39;s Speeds Are In Kb/s You&#39;re Only Really Getting Shit Speeds.....Now I Can Call You A n00b

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    2Morrow HL2 Pre-Gold release?

The ANON leaker/hacker (anonymous), has said in an undisclosed IRC channel and room that he will be releasing the Pre-Gold version of Valve&#39;s Half-Life 2 tomorrow with the 100% SourceCode. When asked why he will be releasing it so soon after the Beta he said "I suggested Valve to stop lying to their customers about how much was stolen. However, they disregarded my statement and called me a liar. Now they will see how much I have been lying when I release the Pre-Gold and all 100% of the sourcecode. Actions speak louder then words."

I was in the IRC channel and room when people where buzzing with the new news. I just wanted to let you guys know, for you all will know soon enough, especially when it will be out tomorrow. I just hope Valve does something and something real soon.

And for you guys that will come in here flaming, it is not fake and I did not make this up. In a little while go into any IRC channel (I won&#39;t tell you which) and you&#39;ll hear the buzz too. Remember, Im just trying to tell you guys what&#39;s up. Judge me tomorrow when it comes out if you want. I am not trying to support Warez but its not like I can do anything about it to stop him.

im already have the first beta the released on irc it was 1.6 gig but the was no health and infinate ammo but this pre-gold will have all the kinks worked out

i cant wait i know wha irc channel it is to
    So... do we get to hang you by your nutsack now?

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    K-lite has to be the last forum to get news. the pre-gold is fake like i thought this is part of the NFO takin from the HL and CS mods that are supposed to run on hl2 engine.

_[ October 9. 2003 ]_____________________________________________
    / &#092;
    | |
    | Half-Life 2 - Half-Life 1 & Counter-Strike |
    | |
    | Company: Valve Corporation ( http://www.valvesoftware.com ) |
    | File size: 31 x 15MB |
    | Release: Unknown |
    &#092;_________________________________________________________________/
    / &#092;
    | |
    | Well, this one here is Half-Life and Counter-Strike for |
    | Half-Life 2, so there already is something to play with and try |
    | to get working in multiplayer. Hurry, I wanna play |
    | |
    | - Anonymous leaker aka. Osama bin Leaker |
    | |
    / &#092;
    | |
    | Regarding Half.Life.2.Beta.Patch1-ANON.tar: |
    | Ok, the last release was my mistake. I thought I didn&#39;t |
    | integrate these patches yet, but that was proved being wrong. |
    | Sorry for the non working patches, i didnt intend to waste all |
    | this precious bandwidth. |
    | |
    | Regarding Half.Life.2.Pre.Gold-ANON: |
    | This is fake, and I will never give out info about my releases |
    | in public. |
    | |

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by stupidguy+10 October 2003 - 03:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy &#064; 10 October 2003 - 03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-apollooff320@9 October 2003 - 17:35
    LMAO.....Shareaza&#39;s Speeds Are In Kb/s You&#39;re Only Really Getting Shit Speeds.....Now I Can Call You A n00b [/b][/quote]
    It reads the same shit kazaa lite reads so those are good speeds to me. And im getting those speeds. Shareaza is better than both bit torrent and kazza. I finish my downloads quick. (I get good speeds with kazaa 100-300)

10. Games   -   #30
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by apollooff320+10 October 2003 - 15:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (apollooff320 @ 10 October 2003 - 15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by stupidguy@10 October 2003 - 03:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-apollooff320
    @9 October 2003 - 17:35

LMAO.....Shareaza&#39;s Speeds Are In Kb/s You&#39;re Only Really Getting Shit Speeds.....Now I Can Call You A n00b
    It reads the same shit kazaa lite reads so those are good speeds to me. And im getting those speeds. Shareaza is better than both bit torrent and kazza. I finish my downloads quick. (I get good speeds with kazaa 100-300) [/b][/quote]
    lol dude did you change the setting cause i ont belive your going in 400-800 kbs you probally didn&#39;t change the setting its going in Kilabits probally you have to change the transferate to killabytes then you&#39;ll see your real speed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast