Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator 3

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by mojo2185@10 October 2003 - 04:26
    Do you know the filesize?
    what are you talking about its on suprnova you dont need to know the file size...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    This movie was sweet as hell until........the end man that was fucked up I don't even think I want to see a terminator 4 that wasn't supposed to happen.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@9 October 2003 - 21:11
    This movie was sweet as hell until........the end man that was fucked up I don't even think I want to see a terminator 4 that wasn't supposed to happen.
    why?

at least there was a twist.

they didn't "save the day" and all that garbage.

but i thought there would be more conversation and less arnie blowing up stuff.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Gre1@10 October 2003 - 05:11
    are you sure there even gonna make it cause i'm pretty sure schwarznegger aint gonna be in it with the governor and stuff!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    tnx man here I come shoudl be out to buy soon on DVD although somethign I will buy anyway

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    QUOTE (mojo2185 @ 10 October 2003 - 04:26)
    Do you know the filesize?
    what are you talking about its on suprnova you dont need to know the file size...
    Yeah, i know exactly what i'm talking about... there are two files, both saying DVD-rip. I think one is an xvid or something. So what filesize is the good one, and what format is the file in?
    Also, is it one file, or is it split up in two cds? I'd prefer its not split up so i could do the splitting on my own (if necessary), but i guess i'll have to take what I can get.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12