Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanna Play Helo Online Wit All Servers?!?!?!

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea, i no, there's so many. the scroll bar just goes to this tiny little stick

2. Games   -   #32
    Definately sounds like its showing proper servers, not cracked ones. Sounds great (now just got to download it at 1kb/s on BT ), thanks!

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    can some one tell me where to get the 1.01 crack, i got the patch from M$ and tried to get the crack from suprnova but the tracker was down so can some 1 send me the crack please

4. Games   -   #34
    go to gamecopy world to get it.

http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/dl.cgi?fdx-h101!rar

5. Games   -   #35
    Anyone know if it's possible to host a cracked dedicated server of 1.02? Every time i've tried it on my server box and tried to connect to it on my pc i've just ended up wih an "invalid cd key" message.

6. Games   -   #36
    Twist3r
    hey it worked for me thx for the tip :beerchug:

7. Games   -   #37
    Poster
    need clarification.

Can you play on the proper servers?? or cracked ones only??

if so i'll reinstall Halo.

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    i think if u have the cracked version, u can only play on cracked servers... but im not sure im maybe wrong =/

9. Games   -   #39
    I just tried this, and I dont' think it's working. I only have about 13 servers. I installed halo, then did the auto update, and then I downloaded the 1.01 crack from gamecopyworld. I put it in the halo folder, and now i only get like 13 servers. I'm using the in-game multiplayer. And if I try to play with ASE or gamespy it usually says that my version is older than the clients (I think it thinks i have 1.01 because of the crack even though i updated to 1.02) Can anyone help me?

10. Games   -   #40
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    Thats normal link50. Even though you have updated to version 1.02, if you use the 1.01 crack then the in-game multiplayer will only look for servers that are also using the 1.01 version Halo.exe. As everyone updates to 1.02 there will be very few 1.01 servers left.

You can only connect to servers that use the same version Halo.exe as you are using. ASE and Gamespy will always look for the latest version irrespective of the crack you are using so it will try to connect to 1.02 servers and as you use the 1.01 crack you won't be able to connect.

Best to download a 1.02 public server Halo.exe and play on 1.02 cracked servers. There should be a dam sight more cracked 1.02 servers than cracked 1.01 servers these days.

I couldn't be bothered farting around with cracks anymore so I bought a retail version. I am Mr Legit these days.
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast