Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies

I think Star Wars 3 will be out in May next year LODR return Of teh King 26th of december

what this place needs is a New release List like we have at Musicworld that way we dont get so many ppl posting the same threads over and over asking for the same movie like Kill Bill Ect and finding out its fake when its liek 2 months yet to come out

I think Gre would be the best person to be in charge of it like Jibbler is for musciworld

I think that is a gr8 idea....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    i think the dragon ball z movie will be different. hopefully will be good because if its not the fans are going to end up killing some body

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    It's not coming soon or anything but I hear QT is coming out with a movie called "The Vega Brothers" Now that I would pay hard earned money to see.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    whos the bega brothers ? and wats qt stand for?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Aliens Vs Predator

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Grimlock@10 October 2003 - 18:43
    It's not coming soon or anything but I hear QT is coming out with a movie called "The Vega Brothers" Now that I would pay hard earned money to see.
    That'ssounds good. Must be some time away though.
    Doyou know when Kill Bill V2 is supposd to be released?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    It(Kill Bill Vol 2) is supposed to come out in six months but seeing as how it is already complete I hope a copy of it gets leaked right away.

Huuramis the vega brothers are two charactors from quentin tarantino(qt) films.
    Vincent Vega is John Travoltas charactor in "Pulp Fiction" and Vic Vega is Michael Madsens charactor(Mr.Blonde the crazy fucker who cut off the cops ear) in "Reservoir Dogs"

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    old school
    Originally posted by Adster@10 October 2003 - 06:23
    I think Star Wars 3 will be out in May next year LODR return Of teh King 26th of december

what this place needs is a New release List like we have at Musicworld that way we dont get so many ppl posting the same threads over and over asking for the same movie like Kill Bill Ect and finding out its fake when its liek 2 months yet to come out

I think Gre would be the best person to be in charge of it like Jibbler is for musciworld
    good idea ad,

Gre could make and update a list then just have to get it pinned

possibly post links to hashes or BT

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Has anyone asked Gre yet?!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by Grimlock@10 October 2003 - 22:20
    It(Kill Bill Vol 2) is supposed to come out in six months but seeing as how it is already complete I hope a copy of it gets leaked right away.

Huuramis the vega brothers are two charactors from quentin tarantino(qt) films.
    Vincent Vega is John Travoltas charactor in "Pulp Fiction" and Vic Vega is Michael Madsens charactor(Mr.Blonde the crazy fucker who cut off the cops ear) in "Reservoir Dogs"
    Should have a copy of Klll Billl V1 tomorrow. If it is six months they are obviously waiting for DVD sales.

New movie sounds sweet!

Great characters, would be great to get Samuel L Jackson in there too.

I love QT movies. Need more directors like him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast