Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "dj Netweiser Party Night"

i phoned darker and he doesn't take anything serious what Netweiser says from now on

oh damn i forgot to change my username before i made this post.... stupid me

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Darker@11 October 2003 - 00:41
    i phoned darker and he doesn't take anything serious what Netweiser says from now on

oh damn i forgot to change my username before i made this post.... stupid me

That is a good one Darker!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    well i really don&#39;t care about much things but one thing that i hate is "lies". There is no problem if people say: "I have no time" or "Let&#39;s do it another time" or even "I don&#39;t think that i can do it" BUT coming with another username (and due the spelling and same smilies used it is a fact that this is Netweiser himself) it is clear that all that is just a cheap lie.. sorry I have no respect if people lie.

case closed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Darker@11 October 2003 - 10:56
    well i really don&#39;t care about much things but one thing that i hate is "lies". There is no problem if people say: "I have no time" or "Let&#39;s do it another time" or even "I don&#39;t think that i can do it" BUT coming with another username (and due the spelling and same smilies used it is a fact that this is Netweiser himself) it is clear that all that is just a cheap lie.. sorry I have no respect if people lie.

case closed
    Maybe netweiser is like an older master, teaching his young the disciple all the tricks of the trade necessary for a professional DJ, such as creative spelling and the use of the odd smiley here and there.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    that&#39;s hypoluxa3000 for you........

6. Lounge   -   #16
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@11 October 2003 - 14:44
    that&#39;s hypoluxa3000 for you........
    More or less what I was thinking.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You think it&#39;s him? Naw..

I hardly had time to meet that person, I saw him once or twice on the temp-forum, but I don&#39;t think the approach was similar, that one was more aggressive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@11 October 2003 - 15:39
    You think it&#39;s him? Naw..

I hardly had time to meet that person, I saw him once or twice on the temp-forum, but I don&#39;t think the approach was similar, that one was more aggressive.
    some of us have had a whole lot more experience with him, not only on this board.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lynx's Avatar .
    Thinking about it, h3k wouldn&#39;t give up so easily anyway.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ex-member
    You know, that&#39;s a point, haven&#39;t seen Hypo about recently on Soulseek

Netweiser/Kingofbeers didn&#39;t have anything to do with hypo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast