Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: England Vs Turkey

Poster
    May the best, Strongest, most moral and ethical win...

Go Turkey Go

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    So where were you born scribblec.

Was it Turkey, or England, or somewhere else entirely.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    At the end of the day, there are Turkish fans who want to fight and there are England fans who want to fight. It doesn`t matter whose fans are better or worse so long as England win!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lamsey@11 October 2003 - 20:33
    'Mon the turks

Let it not be said that I am in any way biased when it comes to England playing football, by the way.

I don't care who beats them.
    You know, the sad thing about your post Lamesy, is that you probably mean it.

That attitude is appalling.

I remember one drunken day in 1974 when a whole bunch of us Englishmen, and a whole bunch of Scots, sat around a radio at Le Mans and screamed for Scotland to beat Holland in the World Cup. Every Englishman there wanted Scotland to win as much as the Scots did. They were "our" team.

BTW, I hope Scotland thrash Lithuania, and Germany beat Iceland, so we can both be in the finals.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+11 October 2003 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 11 October 2003 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@11 October 2003 - 20:33
    &#39;Mon the turks

Let it not be said that I am in any way biased when it comes to England playing football, by the way.

I don&#39;t care who beats them.
    You know, the sad thing about your post Lamesy, is that you probably mean it.

That attitude is appalling.

I remember one drunken day in 1974 when a whole bunch of us Englishmen, and a whole bunch of Scots, sat around a radio at Le Mans and screamed for Scotland to beat Holland in the World Cup. Every Englishman there wanted Scotland to win as much as the Scots did. They were "our" team.

BTW, I hope Scotland thrash Lithuania, and Germany beat Iceland, so we can both be in the finals.

[/b][/quote]
    I agree.

However we would still have to go through a qualifying phase. Chances are we will snatch defeat from the jawa of victory once again.

And yes, I did mean to say it that way.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    every country has a certain amount of hooligans in the midst of their supporters. it doesnt have to be fighting, what about racist abuse directed towards the players?

who can forget the disgrraceful scenes in Eastern europe when we played our opponents there? bananas, gorilla noises and all sorts where hurled at our black players.

Come on all the Home counties teams it would be great if Scotland, Ireland & Wales qualify. The Euro 96 game against Scotland was one of the best - who can forget Gazza&#39;s wonder goal?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    AAIR<<<
    i like turkey.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by AAIR<<<@11 October 2003 - 16:30
    i like turkey.
    More of a chicken man myself, but hey ho.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    AAIR<<<
    chickens taste nice too.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    AAIR<<<=>>>RIAA? is it a joke?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast