Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NewzLeech is BACK! Today, 4-15-2010

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    They could be upgrading, doing maintenence, was the holidays after all, or they could be down....for good...remember it was up for sell forever, maybe someone bought it.
    [center]

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster420 View Post
    I posted info in a thread a while ago how newzleech doesnt find 9 out of 10 things when searching by filename while nzbindex.com and binsearch.info find every one

newzleech fell off yrs ago...stick with binsearch.info and nzbindex.com and as said above newsleecher SS
    BinSearch doesn't search through all groups by default. On NZBIndex you can request groups to be added and also Features
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster420 View Post
    I posted info in a thread a while ago how newzleech doesnt find 9 out of 10 things when searching by filename while nzbindex.com and binsearch.info find every one

newzleech fell off yrs ago...stick with binsearch.info and nzbindex.com and as said above newsleecher SS
    BinSearch doesn't search through all groups by default. On NZBIndex you can request groups to be added and also Features
    I dont understand your point in relation to my post

I know binsearch only searches most popular by default...#abgwii is "not popular" for some reason so that is in "others"...so what is your point exactly...nzbindex and binsearch still have 10x better engine than newzleech

either way if you dont want to miss anything stay in the IRC request rooms and download headers and such...

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    NZBIndex is better than BinSearch, You dont have to search 2 times lol.

Binsearch has slightly higher retention though .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Update: On 19/11/2009 Newzleech's host in Ukraine Colocall got raided by the country's secret service.
    Newzleech wasn't targeted specifically. Every server in the building was removed as part of an unrelated
    criminal case. Why they took every server nobody knows. Lots of legitimate Ukrainian businesses have
    been affected. In case you're worried there was zero logs on the server so don't worry about that.

Unfortunately there isn't a recent backup on the server scripts. I am currently rebuilding the site from the
    old backups that I have. Please be patient while the site is being rebuilt. We should be back before the end
    of the year.

Sorry for the lack of updates. This whole thing has been quite traumatic.

-K

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    I read this and forgot to post it... that sucks there servers got taken and they weren't even the ones being targeted, I would be pissy.
    [center]

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    newzleech.com is back as of 15th april 2010
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    http://www.newzleech.com

Yeup, updated the thread to say it's back.
    [center]

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Flippin orsum!11

"Posts" still haven't returned at least the site is back.

yo

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    It's great the newzleech is back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast