Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Bitme the best elearning tracker?

BANNED
    I spent more time looking around for stuff on other sites to upload to bitme than I did actually downloading and watching the stuff on bitme, mainly because you just can't upload enough to keep a good ratio without a seedbox. In the end, it wasn't a difficult decision to quit. Bitme has nothing that I can't get quicker and easier elsewhere, and staying would eventually have meant paying for 'upload' points or buying a seedbox to compete. Both seem like a mugs game to me.
    Last edited by c0ld; 11-30-2009 at 01:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    staff at bitme think that they are on top of the world.

staff members at bitme jump to their own conclusions very easily without knowing anything in detail and ban people.
    When u try to clarify things they dont hear u

All dogs think they are king of forest when they are in their house.
    Last edited by BABBY; 11-30-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there we go again... c'mon, use the search function..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    If you're sick of seeing the same topic over and over again, maybe that's a sign that you're spending too much time here?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    r4gg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
    I spent more time looking around for stuff on other sites to upload to bitme than I did actually downloading and watching the stuff on bitme, mainly because you just can't upload enough to keep a good ratio without a seedbox. In the end, it wasn't a difficult decision to quit. Bitme has nothing that I can't get quicker and easier elsewhere, and staying would eventually have meant paying for 'upload' points or buying a seedbox to compete. Both seem like a mugs game to me.
    im going on same way...

now they just cut all my invites

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    If you're sick of seeing the same topic over and over again, maybe that's a sign that you're spending too much time here?
    that's more a sign that i know how to use the search fonction, don't you think?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I don't know what kind of material you get there but my reality is totally different. Never had a seedbox and my upload speed is quite lame for my taste.

Still, I keep a decent ratio there, above 2.0 to keep the status and download almost everything I want... not problem until know...

about the OP question: Bitme is (still) one of my favs but indeed, you can find a lot of things in other trackers (this is quite normal when we're talking about trackers I think) and sometimes with better speeds (maybe most of the time). But some content you'll only find there and just after some time you'll start seeing somewhere else.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    I don't know what kind of material you get there but my reality is totally different. Never had a seedbox and my upload speed is quite lame for my taste.

Still, I keep a decent ratio there, above 2.0 to keep the status and download almost everything I want... not problem until know...

about the OP question: Bitme is (still) one of my favs but indeed, you can find a lot of things in other trackers (this is quite normal when we're talking about trackers I think) and sometimes with better speeds (maybe most of the time). But some content you'll only find there and just after some time you'll start seeing somewhere else.
    I've got a 3.0+ ratio at BitMe with nearly 200GB uploaded, and I have just a regular ole crappy cable connection. It's easy to keep a good ratio there. Then again, it's one of my favorite sites.

I also like Bibliotik, a newer gazelle-based ebook tracker. It's got a really clean layout and an intellectual feel.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post

I've got a 3.0+ ratio at BitMe with nearly 200GB uploaded, and I have just a regular ole crappy cable connection. It's easy to keep a good ratio there. Then again, it's one of my favorite sites.

I also like Bibliotik, a newer gazelle-based ebook tracker. It's got a really clean layout and an intellectual feel.
    As I said Eargasm, it's difficult do judge if it's easy or hard to keep a ratio there cause I believe it will always depend on what kind of material you download.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it easy to seed on bitme, only if u keep the downloaded torrent in seeding for more than a month.
    moreover video tutorial of vtc, lynda, video professor and trainsignal generally give u good upload.

keep seeding for longer time is the best way of having good upload on bitme, even with the sb it is difficult to keep the ratio high if u are habitual to just leap immediately on new torrents, this trick does not work in bitme.
    Last edited by BABBY; 12-04-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast