Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Bitme the best elearning tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by BABBY View Post
    it easy to seed on bitme, only if u keep the downloaded torrent in seeding for more than a month.
    moreover video tutorial of vtc, lynda, video professor and trainsignal generally give u good upload.

keep seeding for longer time is the best way of having good upload on bitme, even with the sb it is difficult to keep the ratio high if u are habitual to just leap immediately on new torrents, this trick does not work in bitme.
    This.

I've not got that much data transferred on Bitme as I only use it for audio books and the odd documentary, but its not hard to keep a positive ratio on at all if you're prepared to seed for a serious timeframe. Given the sort of site it is, retention is very important anyway; its not the sort of place for the "snatch it early, seed fast, jump off asap" mentality.

Same as the vast majority of non 0-day/scene sites really.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I was a good member of bitme but staff banned me as they thought that i had duped account, which i never had, i tried to explain the same thing in irc but they did not hear.
    They exactly dont know basic of networking , they dont know that if u have dynamic ip then u may be misunderstood easily.
    from that day i left bitme and have vowed never to enter bitme again in my life time.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED
    I would have at any one time, 20 torrents connected to bitme. old, new, didn't matter, I'd be lucky to get a few 100mb a month in upload from them.
    Last edited by c0ld; 12-07-2009 at 06:16 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I have some torrents that I could upload some gigas with it =/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123