Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Balamm

I thought VB asked him to publicy explain how he felt explaining his resignation, even though it was only moved a few minutes ago I have already forgot the original statement to Balamm from VB in the PM, although this is still not my point, so I drop the issue...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I think by now most members should know it but nonetheless an official topic from VB or balamm should be posted. Not something meant to be private but something for the members.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Ex-member
    OK balamm .. but i won't ban/delete your account; i please you to post some kind of a statement to tell the members why you aren't moderator anymore because otherwise rumors why you aren't mod any more will start up etc.. Just a short post that it was your decision to leave the team.

Is that what we got?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep thats the one that was in the post

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 October 2003 - 11:57
    OK balamm .. but i won't ban/delete your account; i please you to post some kind of a statement to tell the members why you aren't moderator anymore because otherwise rumors why you aren't mod any more will start up etc.. Just a short post that it was your decision to leave the team.
    There its is, thanks for the reminder, I guess Balamm's interpitation of that was quite liberal, not unusual for him, actually expected...

Anyway now that is out of the way...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    VB
    In that published PM from me to balamm i didn't show interest in that jetje vs. balamm conflict because it was already discussed many days before. So i just pleased him to tell the members why he resigned, that there is a conflict with another team member. Just a little statement. I didn't pleased him to post about that jetje conspiracy

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    I say, just leave this, and move on, simple.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Wtf is this Celebrity Justice or something whats with the always getting dirt on every member and than creating a big charade??? Bring Balamm back.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Originally posted by VB@12 October 2003 - 12:10
    In that published PM from me to balamm i didn't show interest in that jetje vs. balamm conflict because it was already discussed many days before. So i just pleased him to tell the members why he resigned, that there is a conflict with another team member. Just a little statement. I didn't pleased him to post about that jetje conspiracy
    Yes it would seem he took it quite liberally...

Anyway it seems the writing is on the wall and unfortunatly nobody knows how to turn around even if it was for the better of the board...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Originally posted by Keikan@12 October 2003 - 12:14
    Wtf is this Celebrity Justice or something whats with the always getting dirt on every member and than creating a big charade??? Bring Balamm back.
    There ya go, geez and I could have saved all that typing I did...

Only problem is it appears he does not want to come back...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast