Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay - Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Optiflex View Post
    Hi I guess I'm a former torrentday user, as suddenly I cannot log in. This happened right after I complained that in the last few weeks torrents are dl'ing at speeds comparable to Piratebay ... but what have I lost?
    Nothing.

Specially considering it's TorrentDay...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yea, they had a small issue.
    Seems they fixed it, i could not login via Chrome also, now i can.

All fixed

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Doesn't mean you should log back in though. Consider it a blessing in that it's assisting you to stay away from torrentday. They're shady and that post deleting you mentioned is the kind of thing they've been doing since day 1. If you were someone I liked, I would tell you to distance yourself from torrentday forever.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Doesn't mean you should log back in though. Consider it a blessing in that it's assisting you to stay away from torrentday. They're shady and that post deleting you mentioned is the kind of thing they've been doing since day 1. If you were someone I liked, I would tell you to distance yourself from torrentday forever.
    Are you feeling good ?
    If not, then show yourself to the nearest doctor. highly recommended

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Are you feeling good ?
    If not, then show yourself to the nearest doctor. highly recommended
    Once again you've managed to be devoid of understanding the context and replying with highly detached drivel. Glad to see that both merwais and torrentday are consistent in their failings.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    show yourself to the nearest doctor.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Pozarynicoeta's Avatar Angry Monkey BT Rep: +4
    Torrentday are the only tracker with good pretimes that don't track what you download, from what I've seen anyway.
    This means no banning for hit 'n' run, no banning for redownloading (aka account sharing), etc.

Since this post opened they have become a very high regarded scene tracker and I personally use them all the time now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozarynicoeta View Post
    Torrentday are the only tracker with good pretimes that don't track what you download, from what I've seen anyway.
    This means no banning for hit 'n' run, no banning for redownloading (aka account sharing), etc.
    No, it's not the only tracker that does this, the public trackers are the same! Torrentday is essentially a public tracker with a login, a glorified btjunkie (which doesn't force logins). You can create numerous accounts using bogus emails. I'd treat it as secure as a public tracker... actually I'd be more suspicious of it than a public tracker. If you're even considering torrentday, then I recommend using btjunkie.

Since this post opened they have become a very high regarded scene tracker
    This is completely false, it's quite the opposite. This tracker is a joke, and the only instances of praise I have ever seen have been shameless self-promotion and perhaps a few uninformed users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    No, it's not the only tracker that does this, the public trackers are the same! Torrentday is essentially a public tracker with a login, a glorified btjunkie (which doesn't force logins). You can create numerous accounts using bogus emails. I'd treat it as secure as a public tracker... actually I'd be more suspicious of it than a public tracker. If you're even considering torrentday, then I recommend using btjunkie.

Since this post opened they have become a very high regarded scene tracker
    This is completely false, it's quite the opposite. This tracker is a joke, and the only instances of praise I have ever seen have been shameless self-promotion and perhaps a few uninformed users.
    mjmacky, if you are stupid, it doesn't mean everyone is stupid. stupid idiot. STFU and go do your homework.
    you should know what private tracker means then talking about it. turd

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

mjmacky, if you are stupid, it doesn't mean everyone is stupid. stupid idiot. STFU and go do your homework.
    you should know what private tracker means then talking about it. turd
    k4jbkl.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast