Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Euro 2004 And Champs League Thread

Latvia will beat Turkey,Alpay is a disgrace not only to his country but to Aston Villa who employ him for the moment.Why put a poster up asking Beckham if he remembered Galipoi ,man it was during the 1st WW.Not only was it an insult to the brave soldiers who lost there lives on both sides.It was a disgraceful way to behave in general & Heskey going crazy because of racial abuse is no excuse.We have all seen on TV how racism is destroying the planet.So my final word to Turkey is grow up & stop dwelling on past event's.Good luck to all the home nation's.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    note for david "the traitor" beckham: that headbutt vs. turkey WAS the right thing to do, i would have done it. i still wont forgive you and probably never will forgive you for leaving united. you chose the wrong way, you shall NOT come back.

note to the turk that started the mayhem: your going to be banned (or at least you should be) for about 6 months. your act was disgusting, and actually its a shame david didnt break your nose when he "got up"...

scotland: yes, if you do beat holland then the holland team should get a new coach... kluivert instead of ruud???????????? he couldve even made it both of them at the tip of the oofence....

tralalala

EDIT: typo

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 October 2003 - 19:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 October 2003 - 19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@13 October 2003 - 19:11
    Gives England another chance to give them a good thrashing.
    What, you mean like the last time we played them at Wembley? [/b][/quote]
    The Scots used to have a good team based on quality spl and ep players, but now they are just awful, but they have done very well to make the play offs, good luck anyway Scotland and Wales.....Bread of Heaven&#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #24
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@14 October 2003 - 14:37
    note for david "the traitor" beckham: that headbutt vs. turkey WAS the right thing to do, i would have done it. i still wont forgive you and probably never will forgive you for leaving united. you chose the wrong way, you shall NOT come back.

note to the turk that started the mayhem: your going to be banned (or at least you should be) for about 6 months. your act was disgusting, and actually its a shame david didnt break your nose when he "got up"...

scotland: yes, if you do beat holland then the holland team should get a new coach... kluivert instead of ruud???????????? he couldve even made it both of them at the tip of the oofence....

tralalala

EDIT: typo
    everyone hates beckham but what that player did was wrong
    but we dont need him in our squad like u need beckham

we would of won that match if hakan sukur neva started and mansiz did instead
    and take off sergen for basturk

that way we would of worked england &#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    the turkish national team manager has banned Alpay from the turkish team,that goes a long way into restoring my faith in football,Beckham did not leave man utd fergie got shut cause he was sick of off the field antics.any team would love to have such a skillful player ,Neil Warnock should buy him for Sheffield Utd lol

6. Lounge   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by blade1356uk@14 October 2003 - 17:50
    the turkish national team manager has banned Alpay from the turkish team,that goes a long way into restoring my faith in football,Beckham did not leave man utd fergie got shut cause he was sick of off the field antics.any team would love to have such a skillful player ,Neil Warnock should buy him for Sheffield Utd lol
    beckham skillfull?

are you trying to make me laugh

when he played in turkey he hardly touched the ball

and made the worse penalty kick ive ever seen
    and dont blame the turf it was his fault for bending so low to try and curl a penalty like hes taking a freekick

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Why was the English Team told to stay out of the penalty areas during training,the turf tampered with maybe as all team&#39;s know Beckham takes the penalties.no offence mate the Turkish team have maybe 3 world class players,England have a full team except for Ferdinand.Terry played a blinder & only 22

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by scribblec@14 October 2003 - 17:52
    beckham skillfull?
    he does have good technique - i think he&#39;s just not one of them &#39;team players&#39; he&#39;s a bit lazy and lingers out of position

and dont blame the turf it was his fault for bending so low to try and curl a penalty like hes taking a freekick
    i don&#39;t think he was trying to bend it - he always runs up that way, hitting it straight or not
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by scribblec@14 October 2003 - 17:06
    ...we would of won that match if hakan sukur neva started and mansiz did instead
    and take off sergen for basturk

that way we would of worked england &#33;&#33;&#33;
    If&#39;s and buts, all i know is you played us twice ( 180mins ) and could not score, even with the use of intimidating tactics. Alpay will suffer on Saturday if Villa play him &#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Well said CoCo all the matches played never beaten us or scored,sounds like sour grapes to me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast