Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Euro 2004 And Champs League Thread

while turkey might be one of the top 10 teams in the world they have yet to beat england, or even score past us. Alpay is the worst turkish player i have ever seen and turkey have got some good players, EMRE and SUKUR to name two. They will like england hope to get into the big final, but i think it could just see because of home advantage a portugal and france final. France are by far the best team, well they have the best striker in the world -THIERRY HENRY, and the best player in the world - ZINEDINE ZIDANE. They will be my tips to win it, but i would love to see england win it but i doubt it. and come on scotland and wales, the more the merrier for britain. Up the blades 2-0 at west brom, take that WBA, a disgrace to be top, and now the mighty bladesa showed you sunderland were lucky last time, back on top the blades be where they belong, our only danger is west ham, forget the rest.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Turkey do have a few good players & have really come on in the last 10 yrs & let's not forget England used to whack Turkey 8-0 5-0,so it show's how well they have done might have something to do with souness being in charge of a Turkish team.he did well for Galatasaray.The Blades did it again stuffing the premiere whipping boy's WBA & Megson.Up THE BLADES 0-2

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@15 October 2003 - 05:01
    France are by far the best team, well they have the best striker in the world...
    Ronaldo is French?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Coward.....what a coward !

5. Lounge   -   #35
    coward ???

6. Lounge   -   #36
    hooked's Avatar booster
    you can say whatever you want about beckham
    but soccer needs ppl like that
    he's already a living legend
    love yourself

7. Lounge   -   #37
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Ok, Being Dutch I hope The Netherlands will win against Scotland and normally they will. But I agree with Jetje. Advocaat won't let the Netherlands play their own style. Wingers, solid defence and a creative midfield with deadly strikers.
    If you have strikers at hand like the Nethterlands have (need I to name them?), the strategy must be, aaaannnvalluhhhh (attack).

I hope Wales will go through. This squad could be a suprise in Portugal and they deserve it.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Just can't believe all those people blaming Advocaat for the "bad" results of the dutch national squad.......(and no, i'm not a fan of him.......at all......)

Even with Beatrix as coach, letting them play 7-2-1 formation, the dutch team should be super; if the players took their responsibility, instead of thinking about their new BMW or Silvy Meis for that matter.......

They're just a bunch of spoiled brats......

I would replace the whole bunch and even then beating the scots should be possible....

Just my penny's worth.....

Yogi

edit: Spelling

9. Lounge   -   #39
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@15 October 2003 - 15:02
    Just can't believe all those people blaming Advocaat for the "bad" results of the dutch national squad.......(and no, i'm not a fan of him.......at all......)

Even with Beatrix as coach, letting them play 7-2-1 formation, the dutch team should be super; if the players took their responsibility, instead of thinking about their new BMW or Silvy Meis for that matter.......

Their just a bunch of spoiled brats......

I would replace the whole bunch and even then beating the scots should be possible....

Just my penny's worth.....

Yogi
    :beerchug:
    love yourself

10. Lounge   -   #40
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@15 October 2003 - 15:02
    thinking about their new BMW or Silvy Meis
    BMW? okay can live with that but.. Silvy Meis??? Wtf is Silvy Meis?

But one thing I agree with you. They are a bunch of spoiled brats. but that is nothing new. Since Worldcup 1990 it is.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast