Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Founder of Oink music piracy site 'had $300,000 in bank'

xa1ups's Avatar Popster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Basically who cares. Oink was the best music tracker ever and if the guy made money from it good for him, I am glad that he did.
    He never begged for donations (annoying pms in your inbox every fuckin day), he never forced someone to donate to dl new releases (lame waiting times and whatnot), oh yea and he didn't give VIP status to all and every cunt that would donate 5$ lol.
    So yea good for him. I wouldn't mind donating w/e i can spare every month to a tracker like that and i really hope his trial and everything ends in his favor so that he can go and spend it all at the Bahamas surrounded by hot girls feeding him grapes.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    TL just be LOVINGGG IT.
    they have somany regular donaters because of there free2leech vip system and 180k users.

he may have had 300k but its probably going to jail now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I love how people say hes wrong for making money off it. BUt your not the one going to prison are you?

And this article is BS I had given plenty of invites on oink and never once had to donate to get them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    I love how people say hes wrong for making money off it. BUt your not the one going to prison are you?
    lol that makes no sense at all. how does being caught have *anything* to do with the issue of making money off a site? :S The issue is not whether he IS making money or not (we now know that is in doubt), but the general principle of doing it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by xa1ups View Post
    Basically who cares. Oink was the best music tracker ever and if the guy made money from it good for him, I am glad that he did.
    He never begged for donations (annoying pms in your inbox every fuckin day), he never forced someone to donate to dl new releases (lame waiting times and whatnot), oh yea and he didn't give VIP status to all and every cunt that would donate 5$ lol.
    So yea good for him. I wouldn't mind donating w/e i can spare every month to a tracker like that and i really hope his trial and everything ends in his favor so that he can go and spend it all at the Bahamas surrounded by hot girls feeding him grapes.
    EXACTLY who gives a shit, its not like they held a gun against your head to donate, end of the day at it times it was the best tracker about.

p.s this thread is pointless bullshit.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 01-11-2010 at 01:30 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    How in the world did he make 300K? Was any of it claimed earned working money?
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-11-2010 at 01:47 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    just never donate to sites save ur money lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why do some trackers make so much money in so little time ? because of idle spoiled brats like 4pirates.

whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i think scc is now "The Big Company" when u know what i mean...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdasacd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    lol that makes no sense at all. how does being caught have *anything* to do with the issue of making money off a site? :S The issue is not whether he IS making money or not (we now know that is in doubt), but the general principle of doing it.
    No the issue is theres gotta be some reward for the risk. You think people should run sites just to be nice guys. Get a clue, you must be 14, this is the real world. You dont take a chance like that just so you can tell your friends I'm the sysop at oink.

Even more so this was a site that never asked for donations. But people still wanted to donate. Thats on them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123