Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: HDBits.org Review

You think this is better than HD-Torrents?

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #42
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by ASU_Sundevil View Post
    You think this is better than HD-Torrents?
    Yes.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #43
    I have an invite to HD-bits, but invites are always closed, and when they are open its extremely short time. So hard to invite friends, even though I want to.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    There must be some sekrit way of being invited as I am almost certain they were at 19500 around Christmas and now they are 19718.

Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    You need an invite and lots of people have a few invites but...there are very few times that the invite function is active so no one can normally invite except for some staff. To get an invite you probably need to be active in some more exclusive invite forums? And be very lucky.
    You won't be able to find hdbits invites at the more exclusive forums either. Don't join any of those forums if you think it will be your golden ticket to get into hdbits. The giveaways are the same at those forums as you'd see here, the only difference is there's less people to apply to their giveaways.
    Allegedly one of the more exclusive invite sites has a queue email list system in place to invite people and got thirty in the last time signups were open.
    LSS #1

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #45
    Everyone's dream to get in best HD tracker in the world with a content that u cant find anywhere and a huge list of internal encoders high quality

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeu View Post
    Everyone's dream to get in best HD tracker in the world with a content that u cant find anywhere and a huge list of internal encoders high quality
    My dream is that people stop saying asinine things like that.
    Or maybe it's not asinine and 7 year old orphans starving in Dafur actually do dream of getting into some pirate internet site so they can steal Fast Five in HD.

Seriously when you look in the mirror how does the mirror retrain itself from punching you in the face?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-20-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #47
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Everyone's dream to get in best HD tracker in the world with a content that u cantcan find anywhere and a huge list of internal encoders high quality
    there, looks much better know, even idol wouldn't be so pissed with your silly spam post

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Or maybe it's not asinine and 7 year old orphans starving in Dafur actually do dream of getting into some pirate internet site so they can steal Fast Five in HD.

Seriously when you look in the mirror how does the mirror retrain itself from punching you in the face?
    Go back in you're whole where did you came from and fuck off, u are spamming more than me on you're 20k posts kid. Try to understand that most of users from here want to dissepear, so bye now !!!

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Go back in you're whole where did you came from and fuck off, u are spamming more than me on you're 20k posts kid. Try to understand that most of users from here want to dissepear, so bye now !!!
    A battle of wits and you are sadly without any ammo.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #50
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Why don't YOU stop making a complete and utter arse of yourself and do what you said ... dissepear into your whole (sic)!
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast