Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: England V Turkey

Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+17 October 2003 - 18:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 17 October 2003 - 18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@17 October 2003 - 17:42
    I think they will qualify.

What will happen if they are in the same group as England.

Will they ban the English and let the Turkish go. That seems to be the form for EUFA.

Can&#39;t see it tho&#39;. The English are memberrs of the EU so are entitled to freedom of movement. The Turkish are not. Indeed they are struggling to get in because of their human rights problems and being a major source country for heroin.

So it may be that the English would get to see those games, but the Turkish not.
    they cant be in the same group idiot there both seeded as second rate teams....

also yea im surprised u havent died yet cos im pretty sure that would become a dream come true so do me a favour and play on your road

and lynx just cos its the lounge doesnt mean u have to be a fucking prick and post so much shit where it is not relavent i would love to see u start a topic see the shit i wriggt on that ok? [/b][/quote]
    I was under the impression that if Turkey were to qualify then they would be seeded above England, since they placed well in the last world cup.

Have you some information to the contrary.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED
    To keep this on football .. does anyone have any theories on why Manchester United are the greatest team in the history of football?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Has anyone asked Scribblec what&#39;s hurting him cause he sound&#39;s in pain.so let&#39;s stop with the insult&#39;s & talk footy.most footy players are thick dipshits anyway & are not worth the argument there are worse things happening in the World,Stay cool Scribblec

4. Lounge   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Money

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 October 2003 - 03:35
    I was under the impression that if Turkey were to qualify then they would be seeded above England, since they placed well in the last world cup.

Germany coach Rudi Voller has hit out at the 2002 World Cup finalists not being seeded for the 2004 European championships in Portugal.

The 1996 European champions will not be one of the four seeds at the competition with hosts Portugal, European champions France, Sweden and the Czech Republic expected to be the four teams seeded.

And this ..

The seeded teams are France, Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Romania, Italy, Belgium and Turkey.

Other teams besides England in pot 2 include Yugoslavia, the Netherlands, Russia, Croatia and Scotland.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Spondulicks mate,ask a Chelsea supporter let&#39;s see the big managers live on the money the lesser club&#39;s have to live on.granted Fergie did well with Aberdeen.But the footy up in Scotland is a 2 to 3 maybe horse race every season & the Premiere League is getting the same there are 3 Divisions in the prem League now.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Sweden & Czech, what have these teams done to deserve this seeding?????

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    Money didn&#39;t buy Beckham, Gary and Phil Neville, Scholes, Butt, Giggs, Brown, Solkjaer, Fletcher, Richardson, etc.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 19:23
    If it&#39;s been going on since January, you should be grown up enough to stop it.

Billy

You and I don&#39;t necessarily see eye to eye on a load of subjects, that&#39;s fair enough, keeps things interesting and exercises the brain muscle. I can honestly and genuinely say that I will defend your right to hold and express an opinion which is diametrically opposed to mine. I would expect you to afford me the same courtesy.

However scribblec is more of a

fuck you i hope you die under a truck

sort of guy. Basically anyone who disagrees with him. You will see he has not limited himself to me here, pretty much anyone who disagrees.

It&#39;s got to the stage where he is actually a caricature of himself, which is good. It makes it very difficult for anyone to be offended by his vitriol.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+17 October 2003 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 17 October 2003 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@18 October 2003 - 03:35

Germany coach Rudi Voller has hit out at the 2002 World Cup finalists not being seeded for the 2004 European championships in Portugal.

The 1996 European champions will not be one of the four seeds at the competition with hosts Portugal, European champions France, Sweden and the Czech Republic expected to be the four teams seeded.

And this ..

The seeded teams are France, Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Romania, Italy, Belgium and Turkey.

Other teams besides England in pot 2 include Yugoslavia, the Netherlands, Russia, Croatia and Scotland.

[/b][/quote]
    I know you are just quoting so don&#39;t take this the wrong way, but didn&#39;t Ireland fail to qualify. I think they were third, so not even in the play-offs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast