Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bootleg Dvds Of Nemo

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Yes it is true in a way.
    Like in India some underworld bosses tried to launder their money through the Movie Industry.When they were refused by some Producers they did become nasty and threatened to kill people.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@18 October 2003 - 22:54
    Well In A Release Group's NFO It Says At The Bottom

Say No To Silvers They Fund Terroism
    Or Something Along Those Lines

EDIT - Found It - Release Group is DEiTY

Directed by......................................Ang Lee
    - - ------------ [ -   Greetings   - ] ------------ - -

Centropy . BamVCD  
    - - ----------- + - D E i T Y 2002 - Ascii by Scour/SAC - + ------------ - -
    SAY NO TO SILVERS - SILVERS FUND TERRORISM
    Just wondering what are .nfo files, what does its mean and what's their purpose??

I've never come across one before. I've only ever come across .avi and .mpeg films so far.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+19 October 2003 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 19 October 2003 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@18 October 2003 - 22:54
    Well In A Release Group&#39;s NFO It Says At The Bottom

- - ------------ [ - Greetings - ] ------------ - -

Centropy . BamVCD
    Just wondering what are .nfo files, what does its mean and what&#39;s their purpose??

I&#39;ve never come across one before. I&#39;ve only ever come across .avi and .mpeg films so far. [/b][/quote]
    nfo files are info files. They are small textfiles which you can open with notepad or a nfo file viewer.

They are just included if you download a file that was released from a group and contain some info about the release. Like quality or for games serial numbers

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by Benno+19 October 2003 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 19 October 2003 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@19 October 2003 - 20:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz
    @18 October 2003 - 22:54
    Well In A Release Group&#39;s NFO It Says At The Bottom

- - ------------ [ - Greetings - ] ------------ - -

Centropy . BamVCD

Just wondering what are .nfo files, what does its mean and what&#39;s their purpose??

I&#39;ve never come across one before. I&#39;ve only ever come across .avi and .mpeg films so far.
    nfo files are info files. They are small textfiles which you can open with notepad or a nfo file viewer.

They are just included if you download a file that was released from a group and contain some info about the release. Like quality or for games serial numbers [/b][/quote]
    Oh OK, thanks for replying, I understand it now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123