Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Double Standards

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 October 2003 - 12:40
    So the Palestinian suicide bombers are terrorists. I'm glad you agree.

In that case the US is providing assistance to it's friend, the State of Israel, to deal with a terrorist problem.

Seems fair enough to me.
    JP ur an idiot, i swear 2 god man! u've got 2 be permafried or something man 2 say that. of course they're TERRORISTS!! stupid kid. who's side r u gonna take? imagine, a man that lost his family, his house tore down, nothing to lose. would u want revenge? or would be an idiot like u r and just say "oh, they're doing the right thing, illegally occupying my land, tearing down houses, and shooting inncent ppl". it that's a terrorist, then don't even try to explain what an israeli bastard soldier is, i think u'll just run out of vocabulary and start takin a shit or somethin. dam man, think b4 u speak. one more thing... r u a zionist jp? just curious.
    israeli troops don't give a shit, their pm is a terrorist (he blew up those houses in 1967 and killed like 40 innocent ppl, wait, massacred).

EDIT: SO 2 ALL!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! JP IS AN IDIOT, BRAVO!!!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    BANNED
    A t-shirt, maybe??

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@26 October 2003 - 00:53
    A t-shirt, maybe??

lol, ya that'd be a good marketing promotion , aw man, jp's so invulnerable(did i spell that rite, probably didn't, but atleast i'm not as stupid as him )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+20 October 2003 - 10:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 20 October 2003 - 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>@echnida Did Mandela go and kill white people indiscriminately. I don&#39;t think so.
    Palestinians target any Israeli though.[/b]

Yes Busyman. you may have been too busy to realise that the ANC used terror methods like car bombs in public spaces. The same ANC which is the organisation through-which mandela gained political power.
    But you see mandela is a terrorist who is on OUR side now so he&#39;s OK. israelis and palestinians both use terror tactics, it just isn&#39;t acceptable in the corperate media for the israeli tactics to be discussed for what they actually are.

here my point is again;

Originally posted by http://www.despardes.com/Opinion/eur...45;090102.html@
    South Africa in the &#39;80s, Nelson Mandela&#39;s ANC bombed restaurants and buses packed with civilians. South Africa branded the ANC a "terrorist organization." Yet abroad, Mandela and his ANC were hailed as "freedom fighters." Former Afghan "freedom fighters," like Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar, are today scourged as "terrorists."

In Europe, during the &#39;70s and &#39;80s, Palestinian groups staged high-profile attacks to gain international attention for their then little-known cause.

The Irish Republican Army, largely financed by Americans, waged a bloody campaign to unite Belfast with Ireland. In 1993, the IRA detonated a huge truck bomb in London, causing nearly &#036;1 billion US in damage, the most costly terror attack until the 2001 World Trade Center outrage.
    here is some american over-reaction [this article is mostly criticle of mandela because nelson has pointed out what a dim-wit GW is];

<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune&#045;review/opinion/datelinedc/s_146312.html

Mandela was convicted of terrorism in 1963 and freely admitted at his trial, "I do not deny that I planned sabotage. I planned it as a result of a calm and sober assessment of the political situation."

As economic sanctions, and especially an oil embargo brought about the end of the white regime in South Africa, Mandela was released and became the ANC leader. The ANC&#39;s terrorist arm, which Mandela headed in 1963 -- called Umkhonto we Sizwe (MK) or Spear of the Nation -- continued waging terrorist attacks with arson, political murder and robberies.

It was at this time that the recently freed Mandela told cadres from a Umkhonto meeting in Venda, "It was always my view that the armed liberation struggle is based on and grows out of mass political struggle fought by the oppressed." He called for the total defeat of "the white minority."
    [/quote]

and for a really harsh view of nelsons gang read this

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345