Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cable Tv -tips And Tricks?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    sometimes just replacing the wires or wire covers can bring a much clearer picture.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Twist3r
    on ebay they got some cable boxes that are chipped

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    It's actually quite legal to buy and own cable descramblers, but illegal to operate them. Since there really is no way to prove that you use it (maybe it's different with newer models i.e. DTV), you shouldn't be scared of anything. I've had free cable for about 10 years. Some boxes die after a couple of years, but not before I get my moneys worth. $100 for 3 years of cable sounds good to me.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by sage0112@18 October 2003 - 19:22
    ...Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks into getting better signals. I'd really appriciate it....
    Yeah, I have a tip. But I can't post it without it being deleted and blocked, on a forum that primarily deals with illegal pirating of files.

By the way, there is a link on this forum, that hasn't been deleted yet, that allows you easy access, to break the law in most countries, in sharing copyright files. Oops, its on the main page here. The software is called "Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3".

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+20 October 2003 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 20 October 2003 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sage0112@18 October 2003 - 19:22
    ...Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks into getting better signals.&nbsp; I&#39;d really appriciate it....
    Yeah, I have a tip. But I can&#39;t post it without it being deleted and blocked, on a forum that primarily deals with illegal pirating of files.

By the way, there is a link on this forum, that hasn&#39;t been deleted yet, that allows you easy access, to break the law in most countries, in sharing copyright files. Oops, its on the main page here. The software is called "Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3". [/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by RGX@19 October 2003 - 15:02
    Erm, does Balamm come round here anymore?

Because i think he works at a cable tv company (could be wrong though)
    He works for Shaw
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Spindulik+20 October 2003 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 20 October 2003 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sage0112@18 October 2003 - 19:22
    ...Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks into getting better signals.&nbsp; I&#39;d really appriciate it....
    Yeah, I have a tip. But I can&#39;t post it without it being deleted and blocked, on a forum that primarily deals with illegal pirating of files.

By the way, there is a link on this forum, that hasn&#39;t been deleted yet, that allows you easy access, to break the law in most countries, in sharing copyright files. Oops, its on the main page here. The software is called "Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3". [/b][/quote]
    well my email is.... [email protected] or u can PM me with the info.

The TV Tuner Descramblers i found were all for Win. 95-98, i havent seen any XP ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12