Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kill Bill (i Just Watched It)

Poster
    Originally posted by Inevitable@19 October 2003 - 05:27
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It's not all that good. It's sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    that was the movie to watch, have u even seen that movie

proud to be american

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Jay+19 October 2003 - 15:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 19 October 2003 - 15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inevitable@19 October 2003 - 05:27
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It&#39;s not all that good. It&#39;s sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    that was the movie to watch, have u even seen that movie [/b][/quote]
    it was one hell of nice film

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep in my top 10 of all time Pulp Fiction that is

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Octopussy
    my friends said it was a pretty cool movie...i wana go see it im not sure tho cuz i wana see scary movie 3 and i dont have enough money then lol (5 bucks is too much for me )

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 18:35
    my friends said it was a pretty cool movie...i wana go see it im not sure tho cuz i wana see scary movie 3 and i dont have enough money then lol (5 bucks is too much for me )
    watch scary movie 3, it will be worth it&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Octopussy
    yae scary movie 3 looks awesome especially the part with micheal jackson LMAO

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by mEtho@19 October 2003 - 03:32
    it wasn’t realistic at all
    SO? i don&#39;t watch movies because i want to experience reality. if i wanted reality, i&#39;d sit on my doorstep and smoke a cigarette, or go collect the bills & advertisements from the mailbox.

reality is boring.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@19 October 2003 - 05:33
    awsome movie loved it ..aswome story good plot good fights bloody good film
    did you mean good bloody film?

Yep I watched part 1 and I was quite happy with it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by mogadishu+19 October 2003 - 08:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu &#064; 19 October 2003 - 08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inevitable@18 October 2003 - 23:27
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It&#39;s not all that good. It&#39;s sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    you deserve to die. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed

& to those that think scary movie 3 is gonna be a better bet to spend your money on....... you should die too... no offence

i think kill bill is a fucking masterpiece (but im gonna have to wait til part 2 to make that a deffinate). its a film buffs movie.... QT being the biggest film lover of all time.

from bruce lee&#39;s outift from game of death to the black & white "shogun" style blood bath at the end..... this film truely rocks.

in years to come this is going to be the film hes remembered for... not dog&#39;s or pulp fiction (yes, its in my top 10 too ).

[edit] didnt say anything about jackie brown cause i think it sucks ass... just for the record.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    how many volumes are there in all anyway.

btw possible spoiler...

why would the airline just allow the main character (uma thurman) to friggin bring her samurai sword with her in the plane ?? I mean with the terrorist thing and all, but fair nuff since it&#39;s almost unbelievable that a person who got shot in the head once and survived and still manage to take on a arse load of yakuza freakos...well, it&#39;s understandable that any airline will permit that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123