Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 2

Octopussy
    did u dl max payne 2?

i got liek 300/1500 mb :S cuz somtimes i leave bt for 1 hour and i get only 1 mb done...

2. Games   -   #12
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Yup I have it. In fact I have already beaten it on the easiest level and I have started it over on a little more harder level.

I download it from suprnova, the one that says "uncut". It downloaded over night heh. The other night, that is. I got it the day it was released.

Bullet time 2.0 owns. I love the sawed off shotgun in bullet time. You reload it in bullet time he swings it around his back and puts two shells in, fast. Normally it would take him about 6 seconds, in bullet time, only 3.

3. Games   -   #13
    Octopussy
    what do you mean bullet time 2.0? can we chose it? or somting

oh man i cant wait till i get it....which wont be for another 4 days on shitty 56k

4. Games   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 07:10
    what do you mean bullet time 2.0? can we chose it? or somting

oh man i cant wait till i get it....which wont be for another 4 days on shitty 56k
    woah what kps you go on bittorent with a 56k???

5. Games   -   #15
    Oh your on 56k...

No actually bullet time 2.0 is just the next version. Its not like the first one were you had to kill to get more bullet time back, this one it refills by itself slowly(well not that slow, but a reasonable speed).

I was at the 3d realms forum and they called it 2.0. So I figure thats what it is...

6. Games   -   #16
    Octopussy
    yea im on 56k and i get speeds of like 4 kb to 5 kb after 1 or 2 hours before thati get 1 kb or 0

7. Games   -   #17
    Well I just have to say, if you liked max payne 1, the story, the gameplay, then this game is worth the wait.

I love the story, its one of the main reasons I play Max Payne. The action is just a BIG bonus. I love shooting those ammo containers next to the guys. When it ignites, bullets fly everywhere.

If you haven't played Max Payne 1 yet, don't get this. Its best to play the first one so the second one is more satisfying.

Also It may take you a couple times of playing the second one to understand everything. The first time through I just go the basics, and some details. The second time I'm learning more stuff I didn't know the last time. I'm also watching more of the tvs.

Damn good tv shows on em. "lords and laddys". Laddie: My lord Lord: My laddy

Lord: But my laddy

Laddie: Oh my lord.

Or, address uknown.

"Everywhere I went, the phones started to ring. I finally answerd one"

Or Dick justice

Octopussy, if your the type that likes humor, action, sarcasm, cool middle aged guy that kick ass, hot chick that has a shower scene, this game is the game for you.

I should be a reviewer.

8. Games   -   #18
    They still say "it's payne" and other great stuff. Like when you jump through a door, thet're like "O'h fuck, Payne". This game is one of the best I have ever played, a tad easy but that is just because of the quick save.

9. Games   -   #19
    Octopussy
    quick save is awesome wish they had it in chaser...

wat happens in the shower sscene

10. Games   -   #20
    Well it just shows her back and her boob but not the nipples....

Ok picture this: The shower is on the right side of the screen, the water is coming from the right, that is. She is there and it shows her back and about a few inches up from her ass. Then to the right it shows a boob, but not the nipple.

So its just showing the side of her, but you can only see her whole back and a boob without seeing a tit. Did I paint a lovley picture for ya?

I'll work on a screen sometime. In fact, I may do that now....brb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast