Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Boys 2

Nice To See Im Not Goin Crazy Then

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by newcster68+19 October 2003 - 12:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 19 October 2003 - 12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn@19 October 2003 - 08:40
    no is a dvd rip no writing on bottom or black n white its got no shit that i can see
    That file is mislabled. I already downloaded that too and if you really look closely at the bottom left of the film you will see a long blurred out square that someone
    has blurred out the timer or something to that affect. There is no DVDRIP out for Pirates Of The Caribbean&#33; B) And the Screener is all color anyways unless Im mistaken. [/b][/quote]
    ok well hang on i will have a look again but it looks perfect to me if im wrong i am truly sorry for missleading you all but wait a few ill be back :"> :&#39;(

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    ok i was wrong it is so small didnt even notice until new pointed it out as i said if i was wrong wich i am wrong im truly sorry for missleading you all i honestly didnt see the little blur sorry again people :"> :pirate: thanks new for showing me the light my bad

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@19 October 2003 - 12:58
    ok i was wrong it is so small didnt even notice until new pointed it out as i said if i was wrong wich i am wrong im truly sorry for missleading you all i honestly didnt see the little blur sorry again people :"> :pirate: thanks new for showing me the light my bad

No Worries - noones perfect

except me

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    thanks i mjust eatting my humble pie now

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@19 October 2003 - 13:05
    thanks i mjust eatting my humble pie now
    save some for me, i am tha one who is going crazy over here

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    lol

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    GREAT NEWS there is a real BAD BOY II but its on kazaa there is 2 parts to it
    Part 1 is 161,434 KB/S
    &
    Part 2 is 159,492 KB/S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123